Nice Little Article about Skip Pridgen's Project

Remy

Administrator
Did anyone ever nail down what exactly is the dosage of the proprietary mix of Famvir and Celebrex found in their IMC-1?

Hello!

I think court wrote an article about it, he might've reported on the patent application details.

Remy

Administrator
From the patent details, it looks like Famvir was dosed anywhere from 500 mg/day to 2000 mg/day in combination with 200 mg Celebrex.

But I have no idea where they settled and that's quite a difference!

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
I've been doing his protocol, unbeknownst to me for awhile and it has done nothing for me. But I don't have FM so..
He seems willling to talk - you might try getting in touch with him. I wonder if you're taking a high enough dose? or long enough?

Cort

Staff member
Did anyone ever nail down what exactly is the dosage of the proprietary mix of Famvir and Celebrex found in their IMC-1?
I don't know that I ever found out. He says that dosage is very important and so is treating other outside issues that might be present.

Cort

Staff member
“When he gives them the meds, those fibro-like symptoms of widespread pain [and] fatigue, seem to go away, but it takes a while. It usually takes two months of being on the meds. … I think it’s much better than narcotics as far as treating symptoms. I feel like it’s treating it further up the line than narcotics.”

Takes several months! Reminds me of Lerner's protocol - just shortened quite a bit. Montoya found that the longer patients were on the drug the better they did but his trial may have stopped too quickly to capture all the benefits.

Lerner believes you have to hit the virus for quite a while because you're only getting it when it comes out of hiding when the B-cells it's in die (if I have that right). If you can stop it from getting into other cells at that point then eventually the infected B-cells will die off. It takes quite a bit of time, though.

Very nicely done article!

Veet

I thought Celebrex, along w/ Vioxx, was causing heart problems. It did for me, at the beginning of my illness. That's a long time ago, maybe things have changed.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources