Not Just Tired! Oprah Features Chronic Fatigue Syndrome in "O"

Folk

Aidan I will whenever I please :)
Specially if you come here with this arrogant posture shouting acusations, spreading missinformation and just trying to make people worried about things you have no idea like some kind of messiah to be the one and only one to tell the truth.

Take care

Scotty81

OK, back to the topic on the posting.
First, as a public service, I logged into my local library account and have extracted the article. I certainly hope I haven't violated any copyrights. (See attachment to this post).
Second, the article mentions some tests that they call new that point to identifying infections that prior blood tests were not able to find. Does anyone know what these are?
Third, the article talks about immune modulating drugs that helped improved the person's life. I wonder if these are immune adjuvants like the kind Dr. Enlander uses or if they are similar to what Ampligen does?

Thoughts?

Scotty81

Attachments

• Oprah on CFS - December 2015 Issue.pdf
    287.9 KB · Views: 289

Scotty81

Second, the article mentions some tests that they call new that point to identifying infections that prior blood tests were not able to find. Does anyone know what these are?
Third, the article talks about immune modulating drugs that helped improved the person's life. I wonder if these are immune adjuvants like the kind Dr. Enlander uses or if they are similar to what Ampligen does?

Does anyone have any info on the above?

Scotty81

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources