Options besides Taurine for heartbeat?.

Hope

It's only bad in too large amounts and that amount is not so much more than the RDA so that's why some are a little freaked by it. Most people shouldn't take more than the rda 200 µg though I know hip does well on 400 µg so do a few others.

Remy

Administrator
It's only bad in too large amounts and that amount is not so much more than the RDA so that's why some are a little freaked by it. Most people shouldn't take more than the rda 200 µg though I know hip does well on 400 µg so do a few others.
The RDA is 55mcg though...and the most recent research on selenium really calls into question the safety of it at 200mcg.

Who Me?

@Wayne I got my iodine today. Can you advise the best time to take it? With food, without? Away from other sups?

I'll be cured any minute now!

Tammy7

@Who Me? Please be careful when starting iodine as it can increase your heart rate. Don't want to be a Debby Downer............but it is something you should be aware of. I was advised to take it first thing in the morning before eating. What kind of iodine did you get?

Who Me?

I took 1000 mcg iodine this morning and no problems. I did have a crap night sleep so that may have camouflaged some stuff. We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources