Pain Relief

Likaloha

I am wondering too.. Would love to hear from others who have tried and what and how much was used. Thanks!

Forebearance

I have tried CBD alittle bit. I took two drops of liquid CBD and it helped me sleep. It felt like an anti-inflammatory effect. The next night two drops didn't help. Apparently I was becoming tolerant to it. So I tried taking more.

But when I took three drops, I had a sort of hangover effect the next day. So I can only handle two drops per night. So I take it every once in a while. I wait for my tolerance to fade before taking it again. So I save it for special occasions when I really am having trouble sleeping.

Likaloha

I have tried CBD alittle bit. I took two drops of liquid CBD and it helped me sleep. It felt like an anti-inflammatory effect. The next night two drops didn't help. Apparently I was becoming tolerant to it. So I tried taking more.

But when I took three drops, I had a sort of hangover effect the next day. So I can only handle two drops per night. So I take it every once in a while. I wait for my tolerance to fade before taking it again. So I save it for special occasions when I really am having trouble sleeping.
Thanks for the reply!

Aidan Walsh

I have heard that CBD helps to relieve the pain. is this real ?
Maybe Alevia120mg Fexofenadine 24 hours may help with symptoms taken at night, as well as Celtic Sea Salt in food

1. Have you been checked for Alpha One antitrypsin blood test/breathing test/genetic screen test?

2. Copies of the tryptase test called HATS Hereditary Alpha Tryptasemia Syndrome genetic test multiple copies of this tryptase gene for $169.00 Houston, Texas.

Key in tryptase on the home page and scroll down all the page link papers/publications/videos NIAID Fauci's lab a mouth saliva sample mailed to you free, email them for the saliva sample to your home.

Pay with an ATM card and leave out the 3-digit security code until they email you back. www.genebygene.com

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

New Threads

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources