Pain Relief

Likaloha

I am wondering too.. Would love to hear from others who have tried and what and how much was used. Thanks!

Forebearance

I have tried CBD alittle bit. I took two drops of liquid CBD and it helped me sleep. It felt like an anti-inflammatory effect. The next night two drops didn't help. Apparently I was becoming tolerant to it. So I tried taking more.

But when I took three drops, I had a sort of hangover effect the next day. So I can only handle two drops per night. So I take it every once in a while. I wait for my tolerance to fade before taking it again. So I save it for special occasions when I really am having trouble sleeping.

Likaloha

I have tried CBD alittle bit. I took two drops of liquid CBD and it helped me sleep. It felt like an anti-inflammatory effect. The next night two drops didn't help. Apparently I was becoming tolerant to it. So I tried taking more.

But when I took three drops, I had a sort of hangover effect the next day. So I can only handle two drops per night. So I take it every once in a while. I wait for my tolerance to fade before taking it again. So I save it for special occasions when I really am having trouble sleeping.
Thanks for the reply!

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources