1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Partial remission

Discussion in 'Diet and Gut' started by madie, Feb 9, 2018.

1. madie

madie Well-Known Member

I have slow-progression, mild => moderate CFS, 30+ years. I've had ups and downs, but never any real improvement.

About 6 months ago I started PQQ (jarrow, 20mg/day), and moved from middle to low moderate. I added shilajit, which is supposed to be a potentiser and immune system support, and got another boost, to high mild. I decided I was well enough to start preparing my house for a spring sale.

In October I asked Ken Lassesen at CFS Remission to analyze my most recent uBiome, and I changed my probiotic regimen. I have just sent uBiome another sample.

A week ago I got serious about dealing with what looks like a confluence of GERD, a histamine issue, and food allergies/sensitivities. I am juicing greens, and (temporarily) limiting other foods to a few vegetables I know are safe, fresh meats, and rice. Mental function has improved.

Within the mild part of the spectrum, I don't know how to categorize where I am. Mental symptoms are what keep me from working, socializing in crowds, etc. I could sit in a chair all day without problems. But I've just been through contract negotiations with a neighbor (no agents) for this house that got very twisted and intense and then fell apart, and it's been fine. I've paced myself, still spending a lot of time on the couch, but I did it. 2 years ago I could not have even started this process.

I feel strong enough to take the chance to put this house on the market next month.

Cort, waiting and Tammy7 like this.
  2. Cort

Cort Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising Staff Member

Wow. How about that. I'm going to get my Ubiome results put through Ken's test when they come. I'd never heard of PQQ (mitochondria) or shalijit

https://lifespa.com/ayurvedic-supplement-facts/shilajit/

3. madie

madie Well-Known Member

I take 20-23 mg shilajit daily. So far less that the 200mg mentioned in this study!