Partial remission

madie

I have slow-progression, mild => moderate CFS, 30+ years. I've had ups and downs, but never any real improvement.

About 6 months ago I started PQQ (jarrow, 20mg/day), and moved from middle to low moderate. I added shilajit, which is supposed to be a potentiser and immune system support, and got another boost, to high mild. I decided I was well enough to start preparing my house for a spring sale.

In October I asked Ken Lassesen at CFS Remission to analyze my most recent uBiome, and I changed my probiotic regimen. I have just sent uBiome another sample.

A week ago I got serious about dealing with what looks like a confluence of GERD, a histamine issue, and food allergies/sensitivities. I am juicing greens, and (temporarily) limiting other foods to a few vegetables I know are safe, fresh meats, and rice. Mental function has improved.

Within the mild part of the spectrum, I don't know how to categorize where I am. Mental symptoms are what keep me from working, socializing in crowds, etc. I could sit in a chair all day without problems. But I've just been through contract negotiations with a neighbor (no agents) for this house that got very twisted and intense and then fell apart, and it's been fine. I've paced myself, still spending a lot of time on the couch, but I did it. 2 years ago I could not have even started this process.

I feel strong enough to take the chance to put this house on the market next month.

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
I have slow-progression, mild => moderate CFS, 30+ years. I've had ups and downs, but never any real improvement.

About 6 months ago I started PQQ (jarrow, 20mg/day), and moved from middle to low moderate. I added shilajit, which is supposed to be a potentiser and immune system support, and got another boost, to high mild. I decided I was well enough to start preparing my house for a spring sale.

In October I asked Ken Lassesen at CFS Remission to analyze my most recent uBiome, and I changed my probiotic regimen. I have just sent uBiome another sample.

A week ago I got serious about dealing with what looks like a confluence of GERD, a histamine issue, and food allergies/sensitivities. I am juicing greens, and (temporarily) limiting other foods to a few vegetables I know are safe, fresh meats, and rice. Mental function has improved.

Within the mild part of the spectrum, I don't know how to categorize where I am. Mental symptoms are what keep me from working, socializing in crowds, etc. I could sit in a chair all day without problems. But I've just been through contract negotiations with a neighbor (no agents) for this house that got very twisted and intense and then fell apart, and it's been fine. I've paced myself, still spending a lot of time on the couch, but I did it. 2 years ago I could not have even started this process.

I feel strong enough to take the chance to put this house on the market next month.
Wow. How about that. I'm going to get my Ubiome results put through Ken's test when they come. I'd never heard of PQQ (mitochondria) or shalijit

Known in India as the “Destroyer of Weakness,” Shilajit’s other primary component are DBPs (dibenzo alpha pyrones), which is the “energizer bunny component.”

It seems that via this component, it supports deep rejuvenation and energy production. In one study, participants took just 200mg of Shilajit each day for 15 days and the available energy in their blood after vigorous exercise was equivalent to the levels of available energy before starting exercise. That’s the “energizer bunny component” in action! (2)

Recent studies on Shilajit show that it delivers energy and nutrients to the cell at astonishing levels. In one study mice underwent strenuous exercise and had their energy (ATP) expenditure measured with and without Shilajit. The energy depleted twice as fast in the group that did not take the Shilajit. (3)

https://lifespa.com/ayurvedic-supplement-facts/shilajit/

madie

I take 20-23 mg shilajit daily. So far less that the 200mg mentioned in this study!

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources