Positive for autoimmunity

Ughhh

I've also had positive ANA 1:320 speckled with other tests negative. This seems to be pretty common with autoimmune disorders that there are many years of negative tests, it has to be followed over time both symptoms and follow up testing. I tend to think my issues are autoimmune bc I feel much better on steroids. I also like indomethacine which is an nsaid. I've also begun to have issues with my skin and rashes. Is it rosacea, is it a lupus rash, who knows but I have a dermatologist following it now. I've had a face rash in Oct, in Dec and again this week. Very weird stuff, the symptoms jump around and come and go.

TJ_Fitz

I'm currently in treatment for a sinus infection and chronic sinusitis. My ENT thinks that these conditions cause some autoimmunity.

JameDiagonal

What is the cause of Autoimmunity? Can it be cured by just boosting your immune system like eating a balanced diet, getting enough sleep, minimizing stress and etc?

Apo Sci

The cause is
What is the cause of Autoimmunity? Can it be cured by just boosting your immune system like eating a balanced diet, getting enough sleep, minimizing stress and etc?

The cause is probably chronic viral infections generating antibodies. Treatment is partial immunosuppression. Immunotherapy to kill the infected cells should fix but isn't available yet (crasing, VTose).

Kerfuffle

Is this genetically passed? If yes, Is there a way to prevent it being developed in the body? I wonder if taking Vitamin D is enough.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources