Post Lyme Disease and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) - Are They The Same?

ShyestofFlies

That's really interesting your fibro symptoms improved from valcyte was it? Do you happen to know how long it took? I am on valcyte for the hhv6 reoccuring infection (pardon I'm not super up on correct terminology), and I was told it would take 6-12 months and I should expect major improvements, but I am honestly skeptical as it's been about 3 + months and nothing has changed and some things have worsened (but not in relation to any of my meds I guess).

Issie

I use Supreme Nutrition products. I've used many of them and think they are very good and potent.

Never tried the ozone stuff.

Issie

Issie

Doses seem to vary from one 12mg pill a week to some taking it daily or every second day. Once a week is probably a safer bet especially if using other treatments.

Could take it the middle of the days when not using artemisinin???
Worth a try. I had a doc who also has POTS and Protomyzoa Rehumatica tell me that Ivermectin really helped him along with his antibiotic. He actually went from bed bound to back to practicing medicine and riding his bike thousands of miles a year. His story is really encouraging. He also is low fat vegan.

Issie

cherubim

That's really interesting your fibro symptoms improved from valcyte was it? Do you happen to know how long it took? I am on valcyte for the hhv6 reoccuring infection (pardon I'm not super up on correct terminology), and I was told it would take 6-12 months and I should expect major improvements, but I am honestly skeptical as it's been about 3 + months and nothing has changed and some things have worsened (but not in relation to any of my meds I guess).
I'm unsure, but could give you a guess. I first went on Famvir - Dr. Pridgen's protocol. When I later went to my doctor, he put me on Valcyte, which he said was stronger. The reactions were harsh, but then I improved. I would guess maybe 2-4 months. But I was simultaneously doing other things: Mitochondria supplements, lipid-replacement, flucozanole. I tried many things. Then I heard of S-acetyl-glutathione. I took that and had another strong reaction. I read that every disease process entails low glutathione. I still take it. I got well. I am not medically trained, but I would continue on the Valcyte - especially if your blood tests showed high EBV. I haven't been back to my doctor for blood tests, so I don't know if my EBV reactivated. Valcyte has been associated with cancer, so I would take antioxidants.

I would strongly recommend an Nrf2 activator - which assists your body in producing it's own antioxidants. I am sure there is oxidative damage involved with these illnesses. You can buy natural ones on Amazon - but one of the strongest is Sulforaphane - Swansons brand sells it very cheap. I'm using that and 'Antioxidant Boost' from Amazon.

Last edited:

cherubim

I use Supreme Nutrition products. I've used many of them and think they are very good and potent.

Never tried the ozone stuff.

Issie
I'll keep that name in mind - I like having a storehouse of info in case my family or I need it.

I thought about trying the ozonated water for health - and purification just in case. We have a water filter side-business and when I did research on water, I was appalled at the chemicals in water. They found male fish growing ovaries with eggs in our streams! Scientist's speculate it is from the birth-control pills women take. The hormone-laden urine makes it's way into our drinking water supply. There is no safe water: wells, city, or most bottled.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources