Psoriasis?

Croatoan

I see that flaking skin is a deficiency of B6! I am also very easily getting pain in the kidney area but it's not constant and I should try to figure out what's causing it. It happened after eating some pretzles and butter this afternoon. Could be the salt or the butter.

In addition, after looking up B6 deficiency symptoms, when I eat meat and not dairy, even if I take B2 I get cracks at the corners of my mouth. So then I stop eating meat and eat dairy, and I get other symptoms because I don't take enough B6, dairy doesn't provide enough B6.

Also, I am waking up nauseous and with a headache again lately, just noticed a spot of inflammation on my gums, tongue slightly sore, all B6 deficiency symptoms. Yikes.

But right now, I have a slight sore throat and my whole face is flaky. I took 1 B6 today and two doses of biotin. I don't know how many mcg per dose because you have to measure out a very very small amount, so small that you have to weigh it and the scale that I bought was broken and I returned it.

What to do?
I don't know about B5, though.

My capsule of 5000mcg is pretty big so...

Careful assuming it is a B6 deficiency and not a B2 deficiency. B2 (FMN) is used a lot in the pyridoxine cycle
http://smpdb.ca/live/view/PW000053.svg

RuthAnn

I am pretty amazed, skin flaking down to two tiny flakes!

I took two doses of biotin and B6 for 3 days in a row and flaking almost completely gone!

Croatoan

I am pretty amazed, skin flaking down to two tiny flakes!

I took two doses of biotin and B6 for 3 days in a row and flaking almost completely gone!

That is great RuthAnn.

So it looks like I found the cure for Seb Derm and dandruff.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources