Say NO To Mandatory Coronavirus Vaccine

jaminhealth

Talk about the guinea pigs:

Within this link, Mike talks about how pharma got rid of the Hydroxy/Zinc drug combo to push thru at warp speeds vaccines....criminals all of them.

Last edited:

GrammaLinda

Here is an email I sent to a group of friends and family, and we don't hear Fauci talk about Iodine, D3 and the rest of them, do we?

After doing some soul searching and reading, here is what I come up with:

1..Japan is a Rich Iodine Food consumption population. Iodine Kills of Viruses.

http://whyiodine.com/iodine-the-most-effective-agent-for-killing-viruses/
One can find a lot of sites on Iodine and Viruses if the above link does not work well.

2. They have been a high mask wearing population for a long time, they are very obedient...and This is not what I'm wanting for me...to wear a mask for years.

3. Their population is probably a 1/3 of the U.S. population.

4. Not so good, Japan has a high smoking population.

5. Japan is a country with High Pollution.

We are a country low in iodine rich foods and high in Covid. Make any sense?

Personally, I have been dosing with under 2mg of Iodine (Iosol) for many years. And eat some sea foods now and then but certainly nothing like the people of Japan.

So these are my thoughts this morning after a good restorative night's sleep.
I had always thought Asians wore masks because of the high pollution and large population crowded into small areas.

Pike

I have had many vaccines during my life and had my kids vaccinated against measles etc. However, I will not be taking any vaccine that has been developed at warp speed by big pharma which sees the potential of tens of billions of revenue from mass producing said vaccines. Public health authorities across the world should read the work of Dr. Antoine Bechamps , a contemporary of Louis Pasteur, who argued that we should prepare our bodies terrain i.e. immune system through a healthy diet and healthy lifestyle.
See here a good summary of his ideas that are still so relevant to our present day :

He would have supported the widespread use of micro-nutrients such as Vitamin D and C along with Zinc and others to boost the immune system instead of wasting billions on vaccines and drugs that may never work. Sadly, our political/medical establishments have been captured by the big pharma approach to medicine.

Carl#1

I did not think that this applied to me but I have now found that the UK is also in the process of changing the Health regulations to make the COVID-19 vaccine mandatory. That has not yet happened so I will contact my MP to express my objection to this.

That means that they could in theory restrain/hold a person down and stick a needle in their arm. In practise it is more likely that they will be taken to court to make them comply. When did I wake up in Communist China?

I am eligible for flu vaccine each year and every year I refuse. Free choice is important in a free society or we might as well all move to China.

jaminhealth

We hope and pray GOOD will prevail. This may never happen and there will be lawsuits for sure here in the U.S. if it comes close, etc....just further to get us to the New World Order......:mad:

jaminhealth

Truth be known, there may NEVER be a vaccine, there is no vaccine for the common coronavirus cold and many other viruses we've been thru and this whole mess is a plot to control and bring on a New World Order.....vaccines, no matter what vaccines are toxic...just more pharma drugs only shot into one.

We MUST keep our immune systems strong with all t hat is available to us, foods and supplements....

jaminhealth

Ok just in my mail today. Just a few minor side effects, that's all..

Carl#1

Ok just in my mail today. Just a few minor side effects, that's all..

lmao please only post reputable links! ‎Mike Adams is well known for his false stories. His sites are not reputable and should not be believed!

jaminhealth

Many sides of the stories, and to find truths,,,,I trust Adams a lot more than I trust govt and Fauci and Gates....thanks.... There are many others like Adams who dig for the deep stuff.....

You believe any of this info from Germany and Spain docs.

jaminhealth

And Mike's take on Trump's dx on CV.

Carl#1

And Mike's take on Trump's dx on CV.

lmao he cannot even spell. It doesn't even look like he uses a spellchecker which shows how little he bothers checking his work. If he makes simple mistakes like that then I have to question whether he checks the information that he posts.
Neither President Trump nor Melania Trump are showing any symptoms of sickness, so they don’t quality as being sickened by the coronavirus.
He posts utter drivel IMO. I cannot and will not trust anything he writes.

jaminhealth

lmao he cannot even spell. It doesn't even look like he uses a spellchecker which shows how little he bothers checking his work. If he makes simple mistakes like that then I have to question whether he checks the information that he posts.

He posts utter drivel IMO. I cannot and will not trust anything he writes.

Your choice, I'm sure you will believe all the vaccine developers and all these toxins in that poison millions inject in them....Not me.

jaminhealth

No vaccine, they want us to believe they are in the "making" but I have heard a lot of side effects reported from some of the "so called" vaccines...... I stay away from them All of them ...

JES

No vaccine, they want us to believe they are in the "making" but I have heard a lot of side effects reported from some of the "so called" vaccines...... I stay away from them All of them ...

Yes, side effects are part of drug trials, otherwise they wouldn't be doing those. We'll be lucky to get a vaccine at all and of the dozens of candidate vaccines that are already developed, most won't be able to pass phase 3 trials, so they'll never get released. There is no drug or vaccine that is 100% without side effects, we are not living in a dream world.

JES

I don't know whether we can trust the vaccine or not...the things are getting worse and worse. It feel like the world is getting crazy, but I really don't know what to do with it

I think about it this way. Thousands of healthy young people are currently volunteering to test all the different early versions of the COVID vaccines, they risk much more than we do. As someone who is already sick, I don't feel like I'm risking as much as them. My immune system is a mess as it is, so I no longer care as much.

If there's a vaccine I won't even have access to it in at least a year as ME/CFS is not considered a disease in my country, so I'm classified as a healthy working age person with the lowest priority of vaccination. By the time I'll even get a chance to be vaccinated it has already gone through hundreds of thousands of people.

jaminhealth

Vit C, Vit D, Zinc and Grape Seed Extract are my immune systems builders.

Things will improve, but we MUST work on our own systems. The seasonal flu isn't helping it all so keep that in mind. I WILL NOT get any toxic vaccines shot into my body....

All these shots in the Dark as just that....everyone is a guinea pig who volunteers for them. And keep in mind the media has blown this covid so out of the SKY and the fear fear fear continues and the fear alone is making more sick .....

And yes it's true, I guess, many have died, I don't know anyone who even had it...but those were the very poor, obese, many chronic health conditions, and POOR IMMUNE SYSTEMS.....

Last edited:

jaminhealth

I would NOT ever I hope, already there are many negative reports from volunteers doing clinicals....last words I heard last night on my late radio INFO, it's a high powered pneumonia.

Do your research on covid and pneumonia, lots of info out there.... There has been a regular vaccine for pneumonia for a long while I guess, but I never get that either....

Strengthen your own natural immune system folks...

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources