Side effects of Celecoxib?

Kahlor

Does anyone have any experience of side effects of Celecoxib? Do these improve with time or is there any way to remedy this please?

I've been taking as part of the Pridgen Protocol, with no side effects. I am concerned about the damage that it does to the mucous lining of the stomach, so have been taking things that are protective, such as Lion's Mane and gelatin

I've been taking as part of the Pridgen Protocol, with no side effects. I am concerned about the damage that it does to the mucous lining of the stomach, so have been taking things that are protective, such as Lion's Mane and gelatin
....update; I just learned that gelatin has glutamine, which converts to glutamate, which is not indicated for m.e./cfs. I've tossed it and switched to deglycyrrhizinated licorice...

Kerfuffle

Isn't Celecoxib has been warned by FDA due to increased heart attacks? As I know, common side effects are dizziness and stomach pain.

It interferes with the mucous lining of both the stomach and blood vessels, which is why it can cause heart attacks and stomach problems. It's a good idea to take deglycerrized licorice and aloe vera for prevention

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources