So, What Happened To The Evaluations of Doctors?

Hello!

Hmmm, it was in the resources section, I contributed to it about a year and a half ago. Neither my contribution, nor the other evaluations are there anymore.

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Hmmm, it was in the resources section, I contributed to it about a year and a half ago. Neither my contribution, nor the other evaluations are there anymore.
That's an interesting story....We contributed to a new review program add on for Xenforo forum program (which is what this Forum is based on.) Ultimately the developer got about 3/4ths of the way through it, and then stopped. The Xenforo admins told him either to complete the program or lose all of his Xenforo add ons - and he chose to walk away! - and the program continued to crumble so we had to remove it.

We put a ton of work into that program and it was a darn shame. It never really took off for some reason but I appreciate that you contributed to it!

Hopefully all the reviews including yours will be incorporated into a new and simpler Doctor Review program that we're just going to produce using the regular Xenforo Forums.

It's on the list! :)

ShyestofFlies

It almost seems like it'd be just as useful to have a subforum just for reviews with a standard format and one thread per doc/facility. I found the feature useful when it was around, and since many of the other ones for ME/CFS/FM are all defunct or outdated now one is desperately needed, regardless of where it is.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources