Spinal Stenosis and Bowel Issues, Anyone?

jaminhealth

I figured this one out on my own and was not sure, but now pretty certain. MRI's show Spinal Stenosis and much more.

A spinal cord injury or a nerve disease may damage the nerves that help control the lower part of your colon. This is the part of the body that sends solid waste out of the body. This condition gets in the way of your normal ability to store and get rid of waste. It often causes constipation and bowel accidents.

I have a thread here on what is Finally "fixing" me.

My issues all got worse after hip replacement in 2010 and all the changes done to my body.

Sharon80

Just to add, what is ‘finally fixing’ @jaminhealth has a lot of problems — the product basically causes diarrhea due to the amount of magnesium in the product. The manufacturer makes baseless and unproven claims on how it works. This amount of magnesium can be dangerous to some and can cause interactions with other medications as well.

I wrote bit about it here — https://www.healthrising.org/forums/threads/sluggish-bowels-from-young-to-now.6660/post-39094

For a something like spinal stenosis which can cause terrible problems, it’s better not to use a product that is meant to relieve occasional constipation due to the side-effects and the possibility of chronic dehydration that can lead to cardiac issues especially in elderly people. Spinal stenosis isn’t going to go away so it might be better to use something natural and gentle that can be used long term.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources