Stinging nettle is my friend!

bobby

For me, menthol and nettle have always made me feel better despite having conditions that would suggest vasodilators would be unwise.
how do you reacto to alcohol or coffee? (both work well for me - alcohol is a vasodilator, and coffee is both vasodilator and vasocontrictor)

Seven

alcohol I fell I am going to die, I cannot tolerate it at all. Coffee on big qty makes me sick, I can tolerate 2oz - 3Oz and makes me feel awake, better.

Remy

Administrator
how do you reacto to alcohol or coffee? (both work well for me - alcohol is a vasodilator, and coffee is both vasodilator and vasocontrictor)
I love coffee. Mmmmmm...

I haven't had any alcohol in years to know. It used to make me feel better but I have no idea if it still would.

Remy

Administrator
nice blog post about stinging nettles and how they were used medicinally in times long past, and how they appeared symbolically in old fairy tales... with lots of beautiful nettle pictures! http://www.terriwindling.com/blog/2016/05/from-the-archives-picking-nettles.html
The illustrations are by Susan Jeffers. Her Mother Goose version was one of my childhood favorites. I'm ready to visit! It looks magical.

"Potent. Tenacious. Humble and often overlooked. Resilient."

What a nice description of the nettles....

bobby

and I had no idea people used to make clothes out of nettle branches!! 'more resilient than flax'. pretty amazing little weed :)

Nature

My son is detoxing from heavy metal,he's using cats claw,stinging nettle root,and activated charcoal, he had headache which was terrible when he took them together,he took a break for a day then started with just the nettles and activated charcoal separately,the headache wasn't bad and I noticed now in just a few days he is being playful and smiling.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources