Stream "Forgotten Plague" free, limited time

Merry

@Cort, it's not 7 pm EST yet. The film is just over an hour.
Although I couldn't, after entering the password, get the video to play directly from my post, when I clicked on Vimeo, I could play the video on the website.

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Although I couldn't, after entering the password, get the video to play directly from my post, when I clicked on Vimeo, I could play the video on the website.
I know but I'm out in the desert on a Verizon hotspot and can't watch video. It'll eat up all my allowed data...

Merry

Oh. Sorry. If I hear of another opportunity to watch the film free, I'll contact you.

Folk

Thanks @Merry, I wouldn't have seen it if it weren't for this thread :)

The Documentary doesn't bring much news for us patients, but let's hope it brings attention for the rest.

I must say it depressed me a little too, it's pretty negative evenwhen trying to show some optimism. :\
But I guess that's the best way for people to understand how serious it could get and finally do something about it

Last edited:

Merry

You are most welcome, @Folk. I, too, hope that people besides patients and caregivers see the film. The general public, including clinicians, still don't get how seriously debilitating this illness is. The interviews with patients and caregivers were moving -- even depressing, yes.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources