Thank you card for Dr. James Coyne

Merry

Bumping. I think you can still sign today. The instructions say until 5 pm. But what time zone?

Empty

I think it is UK 5pm. Bit confused about it. Its on 328 signatures already would love to see it soar even further before it goes off to him...

Merry

I see someone wrote, "RIP, James." Odd. Or I misread? Some of the fonts are hard to read.

Empty

I see someone wrote, "RIP, James." Odd. Or I misread? Some of the fonts are hard to read.

Number at 378 now, do not know if people are still signing or a few extra got on before it was sent.

I looked through all the pages and I can not see and RIP, James. What page number was it on? I may have missed it because some of the messages are cut off from my screen.

Think the live talk in Belfast is going very well, now.

There is also another card for D.Tuller. Will be signing that in great appreciation too. If no-one has set up the link here by tomorrow, I will do that.

Merry

@Empty, sorry, but I didn't notice page numbers. I don't know if I can bear to look through the card again.

Is someone tweeting the talk today?

Yes, please let us know when the card for David Tuller is ready. Thanks.

Merry

@Empty, on page 141, at the bottom is what looks like "RIP James." Maybe what I see as "RIP" is something else. I hope.

Empty

Ah, yes, I see it. Don't know but It feels like a peaceful message to me, signing off with Peace and a full name, nothing sinister. *If* it is meant as rest in peace, lately I have also said that to a few people funnily enough. It is peculiar to me that this is reserved just for the deceased and I do like the phrase and find it calming.

That, or else M.E. brain has brought up the wrong message for the wrong card. Just my take on it.

Merry

Ah, yes, I see it. Don't know but It feels like a peaceful message to me, signing off with Peace and a full name, nothing sinister. *If* it is meant as rest in peace, lately I have also said that to a few people funnily enough. It is peculiar to me that this is reserved just for the deceased and I do like the phrase and find it calming.

That, or else M.E. brain has brought up the wrong message for the wrong card. Just my take on it.

You are sensible, @Empty. I shouldn't have mentioned the message.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources