The Principle I Followed to Restore My Health

Hari

Dear All,

By 2011 after having some progress in restoring my health from FMS / CFS (SEID - Systemic Exertion Intolerance Disease - is the new name) I developed the principle:

Our body has certain natural intelligence to maintain harmony in every function and stay healthy. The ability is being hampered due to various kinds of stress - emotional, physical or environmental.

There is certain natural intelligence exists in the nature that helps our body to restore and maintain the harmony. If we can provide the same to our body through emotional well being, diet, and moderated physical exertion our body will progress towards being healthy which is the natural state of our being.

Then I designed my activities and life style based on the same and achieved good results as of Sept 2015. Please read about me to know the results details. And now I am sure to restore my health by Aug 2016.

Without going into details on what I did, please let me know your view and opinion of the above principle. In my next posts, based on the response I receive, will go into details of what I did and the results I produced, one at a time.

Have fun,

Hari

Folk

I think it's pretty ridiculous to create suspense around that subject.

I believe in emotional well being and diet, not so much in exercise at least till a certain level of recuperation.

I think you're either a lunatic or might be trying to sell something.

But that's just all my own opinions :)

Hari

Let me see Folk.

I agree with you on emotional well being. I took training from Landmark Education and continue to take training for the past 4 years. This helped me to be well balanced. Fortunately after my initial investment the training is free if I volunteer to do some work for them.

I also agree on diet. I changed to organic which helped me to have good digestion and easy bowl moment.
Organic food combined with natural dietary supplements my progress is very good.

I practiced yoga for over 8 years gained lot of knowledge. When I was practicing restorative yoga I had mixed results. My muscle mass increased, physical stamina increased, fatigue and PEM was reduced a little bit, but quality of sleep was not good, never my energy levels were increased. I stopped yoga by April 2013 and started to feel really good and sleep quality increased. Recently I started to increase my physical activity and learning pacing. I could not afford to work with experts only through self study I progressed.

For physical activity great degree of pacing is required, which varies based on many factors. Once I start yoga with pacing I will share my experience again by Oct / Nov 2015.

Since experts are not able to provide any solution as they did not identify any root cause for SEID. I started to study to find the cause. After few years I though I did not need to find a cause, I was not a scientist. I was a victim of a disorder, I needed a solution. I changed my direction 'find a solution irrespective of cause'. But I needed a base to move forward.

In my study at some point of time in 2010 the phrase "autoimmune disorder" stuck me when some one said "imbalanced immune intelligence". When I was exposed to transfer factor, some one explained how transfer factors from other animals help human immune system to have a balanced and healthy response so that the human immune system does not attack healthy part of the body or over / under react.
They also said "transfer factor is a memory molecule that carries disease fighting knowledge from mother to baby".

This was how I understood as layman. Then I used transfer factor and saw good results instantly. Similarly I also used probiotics by Dr. Ohirra, as they were rated as world's best. As someone explained probiotics in the gut communicate with t-cells and provided balanced response And without probiotics in the gut our immune system is like a telephone network without telephone exchange.

I had to import both of them from USA. Few immediate results were: freedom in muscles, quality of sleep increased in two to three weeks, increased energy levels in no time, clarity in thought over a period of time (less brain fog). Over all sense of well being increased in no time.

The entire exercise helped me to think further - may be there could be other natural sources that would help me to become well.

That was how the natural intelligence principle was born in 2011. I only used over the counter natural dietary supplements and organic food. After 2011 I could not afford to meet any medical expert and also could not afford to import those expensive supplements. I completely lost my ability to generate income and exhausted all my financial resources and sold my businesses. In India I explored localized and economical solutions. I came across noni juice in 2011 and since then I had been using. This played a miracle role. My energy levels went up, no more inflammation and pains, PEM came down drastically, and my sleep quality is quite good for the past three years. As I relax more Exertion Intolerance is increasing day by day. I recommended noni juice for various other disorders to may in India, most had good results and everyone had some result.

In the process when I did not have even that little money to buy noni juice and high protein diet I had to stop. Then when I had money I used them again. I experimented with many formulas and brands, saw different results. This had been continuing for the past four years. Due to this process I could clearly see the benefit of every thing I ever used. At the same time I build the confidence and skills to work again, now I am attending interviews.

This is how my confidence on my Natural Intelligence Principle increased.

Since I gained advantage by following so many methods and techniques, it is not easy to share with you all of them in one go. I thought once anyone asks me any specific question or reply, I would start responding and reveal one by one. I chose to share the natural remedies with everyone so that you may test the same carefully and see if that helps you.

The SEID is a mystery to all of us. In order to solve the mystery one must find a base or create a ground to move forward. I did so based on my understanding - natural intelligence principle and solved one aspect of my issue by the end of 2014 - pains. No constant pains at all for almost a year now. And few other - ear ringing, bowl moment, brain fog.

As of Sept 2015 I battle with alleviated symptoms -
fatigue (I need to sleep only one to two hours after a good night sleep of 8 to 10 hours to be active all day).
Exercise Tolerance - increasing everyday. I see my capability is more when I am more relaxed.
Allodynia - the only minor pain I have from time to time is due to air flow around my skin, that too below room temperature or during night sleep. By covering properly and maintaining room temperature I am fine.

With my accomplishment I completely believe we can restore health from FMS /CFS (SEID).

I never had any expert guidance for the condition. I stopped speaking with doctors after 2006 as all of them turned me down saying that everything was in my head. I took expert guidance to learn yoga, to train in emotional well being, but never anything specific to SEID.

May I request to ask any specific question so that I may explain what I did in layman terms.

Have fun,

Hari

Last edited:

Hari

Folk,

My question was not 'what is your opinion about me?'

My question was "what is your opinion about the Natural Intelligence Principle?"

When you respond with your opinion on me, it pinched me a bit. Here I applied my training, and chose to reply back to you separately on this. I also thought 'is this the culture of the people in this forum? - a new member is ridiculed or bullied? Then how can the purpose and intentions of this forum be achieved?

In my journey to restore my health when I approached many for help when they turned me down I stopped talking with others and kept quite for long. I do not speak even with my wife. No one in my family accepts SEID as real and no one is even willing to talk. When I had my head MRI scan few years ago one of my close relatives, a doctor said you has less gray matter, obviously you are not intelligence, but never gave correct advise on fatigue or pains.

For quite long I stopped asking for help with the fear they might ridicule me or heckle me. After I took training for my emotional well being from Landmark Education I built the courage to comeback and live my life.

In this forum I chose to express freely with the expectation my views would be understood and respected as they should be, and even I may receive certain guidance / feedback.

May I request you to respond with respect irrespective of how you feel about the person who posted or however confused the posting is? This approach gives everyone the comfort to express freely on what they are dealing with and take advantage of this platform created by Cort.

I hope you would honor my request.

Have fun,

Hari

PS: A recent study indicated brain structural difference and lower amount of gray matter was linked to SIED.
http://www.nhs.uk/news/2014/10Octob...ences-linked-to-chronic-fatigue-syndrome.aspx

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
Folk,

My question was "what is your opinion about the Natural Intelligence Principle?"

When you respond with your opinion on me, it pinched me a bit. Here I applied my training, and chose to reply back to you separately on this. I also thought 'is this the culture of the people in this forum? - a new member is ridiculed or bullied? Then how can the purpose and intentions of this forum be achieved?

In my journey to restore my health when I approached many for help when they turned me down I stopped talking with others and kept quite for long. I do not speak even with my wife. No one in my family accepts SEID as real and no one is even willing to talk. When I had my head MRI scan few years ago one of my close relatives, a doctor said you has less gray matter, obviously you are not intelligence, but never gave correct advise on fatigue or pains.

For quite long I stopped asking for help with the fear they might ridicule me or heckle me. After I took training for my emotional well being from Landmark Education I built the courage to comeback and live my life.

In this forum I chose to express freely with the expectation my views would be understood and respected as they should be, and even I may receive certain guidance / feedback.

May I request you to respond with respect irrespective of how you feel about the person who posted or however confused the posting is? This approach gives everyone the comfort to express freely on what they are dealing with and take advantage of this platform created by Cort.

Have fun,

Hari

PS: A recent study indicated brain structural difference and lower amount of gray matter was linked to SIED.
http://www.nhs.uk/news/2014/10Octob...ences-linked-to-chronic-fatigue-syndrome.aspx
Thanks Hari for participating and sharing your information. I think you can get from the above conversation that people with this illness really crave details. They are really wary of someone saying they have the or a answer. Thanks for opening up and doing that.

If you feel like you've gotten to about 75% recovery could you share your recovery story in our recovery stories section here - http://www.cortjohnson.org/forums/r...ecovery-recovering-stories-all-disorders.123/ - that section will allow you to in a compact manner to state how you got ill, how ill you got, what things you tried that worked, that didn't work, etc.

By the way it's good to hear from someone who has benefited from Landmark Education. I find it beneficial as well - although I'm clearly missing a lot of other elements necessary for recovery.

I'm finding that there are many roads to recovery or improvement. (I think we need quite a few more) Congratulations on your progress :)

Folk

Folk,

Well, you also said
Please read about me to know the results details

I also thought 'is this the culture of the people in this forum? - a new member is ridiculed or bullied? Then how can the purpose and intentions of this forum be achieved?
Everyone is a new member here. The forum is new. No one was ridiculed as far as I'm aware of.

And so do I (although I don't think any view "should be" respected, I think that's up for people to decide wether they respect or not a person/opinion)

I'm sorry, but I won't honor your request as I almost got into a lot of troubles and lots of money wasting for people making money out of others misery and I won't respect, neither let it pass freely when I see someone trying to do so, for there are others here who might fall for that kind of stuff as much as I did when I first started this journey.

Although if that's not the case, you might wanna know that the more you oppenly express yourself, without mistery and mind games, the less "disrespect" you'll get.

Tammy7

@Hari.................wishing you all the best and continued progress! All of our journey's are different and how we approach this illness is so multifaceted...........I respect your own journey with this illness and I for one wouldn't mind hearing more details if you feel comfortable.

Cort

Staff member
Let me see Folk.

I agree with you on emotional well being. I took training from Landmark Education and continue to take training for the past 4 years. This helped me to be well balanced. Fortunately after my initial investment the training is free if I volunteer to do some work for them.

I also agree on diet. I changed to organic, which gave me to have good digestion and easy bowl moment, along with natural dietary supplements.

I practiced yoga for over 8 years, gained lot of knowledge. When I was practicing restorative yoga, I had mixed results. My muscle mass increased, physical stamina increased, fatigue and PEM was reduced a little bit, but quality of sleep was not good, but never my energy levels were increased. I stopped yoga by April 2013 and started to feel really good and sleep quality increased. Recently I started to increase my physical activity and learning pacing. I could not afford to work with experts only through self study I progressed.

For physical activity great degree of pacing is required, which varies based on many factors. Once I start yoga with pacing I will share my experience again by Oct / Nov 2015.

Since experts are not able to provide any solution as they did not identify any root cause for SEID. I started to study to find the cause, after few years I though I did not need to find a cause, I was not a scientist. I was a victim of a disorder, I needed a solution. I changed my direction 'find a solution irrespective of cause'. But I needed a base to move forward.

In my study at some point of time in 2010 the phrase "autoimmune disorder" stuck me when some one said "imbalanced immune intelligence". When I was exposed to transfer factor, some one explained how transfer factors from other animals help human immune system to have a balanced and healthy response so that the human immune system does not attack healthy part of the body or over / under react.

This is how I understood as layman. Then I used transfer factor and saw good results instantly. Similarly I also used probiotics by Dr. Ohirra, as they were rated as world's best. As someone explained probiotics in the gut communicate with t-cells and provided balanced response And without probiotics in the gut our immune system is like a telephone network without telephone exchange. I had to import both of them from USA. Few immediate results were: freedom in muscles, quality of sleep increased in two to three weeks, increased energy levels in no time, clarity in thought over a period of time (less brain fog). Over all sense of well being increased in no time.

The entire exercise helped me to think further - may be there could be other natural sources that would help me to become well.

That was how the natural intelligence principle was born in during 2011. I only used over the counter natural dietary supplements and organic food. After 2011 I could not afford to meet any medical expert and also could not afford to import those expensive supplements. I completely lost my ability to generate income and exhausted all my financial resources and sold my businesses. In India I explored localized and economical solutions. I came across noni juice in 2011 and since then I had been using. This played a miracle role. My energy levels went up, no more inflammation and pains, PEM came down drastically, and my sleep quality is quite good for the past three years. As I relax more Exertion Intolerance is increasing day by day. I recommended noni juice to may in India, most had good results and everyone had some result for various other disorders.

In the process when I did not have even that little money to buy noni juice, and high protein diet I has to stop. Then when I had money I used them again. I experimented with many formulas and brands, saw different results. This had been continuing for the past four years Due to this process I could clearly see the benefit of every thing I ever used. At the same time I build the confidence and skills to work again, now I am attending interviews.

This is how my confidence on my Natural Intelligence Principle increased.

Since I gained advantage by following so many methods and techniques, it is not easy to share with you all of them in one go. I thought once anyone asks me any specific question or reply, I would start responding and reveal one by one. I chose to share the natural remedies with everyone so you may test the same carefully and see if that helps you.

The SEID is a mystery or suspense for all of us. In order to solve the mystery one must find a base or create a ground to move forward. I did so based on my understanding - natural intelligence principle and solved one aspect of my issue by the end of 2014 - pains. No constant pains at all for almost a year now. And few other - ear ringing, bowl moment, brain fog.

As of Sept 2015 I battle with alleviated symptoms -
fatigue (I need to sleep only one to two hours after a good night sleep of 8 to 10 hours to be active all day).
Exercise Tolerance - increasing everyday. I see my capability is more when I am more relaxed.
Allodynia - the only minor pain I have from time to time is due to air flow around my skin, that too below room temperature or during night sleep. By covering properly and maintaining room temperature I am fine.

With my accomplishment I completely believe we can restore health from FMS /CFS (SEID).
I never had any expert guidance for the condition. I stopped speaking with doctors after 2006 as all of them turned me down saying that everything was in my head. I took expert guidance to learn yoga, to train in emotional well being, but never anything specific to SEID.

May I request to ask any specific question so that I may explain what I did in layman terms.

Have fun,

Hari
Do you have any idea why you did better after you stopped yoga?

Hari

Yes Crot.

Since there was no post exertion malaise, I felt so comfortable all the time when I stopped yoga. I reached the physical capability to do yoga 4 hours straight. I did not even know the terms PEM and allodynia back then. So I interpreted no yoag means 'no free radical generation after physical activity' and 'no damage to the muscular and nervous system', so very good sleep. At the same time, based on the natural intelligence principle I gave very high doses multi-vitamin. In my study I understood that any amount of natural (not synthetic) multi-vitamin intake is good as our body would take what is required and it would discharge the rest.

For example normal dose of noni juice is 30 ml per day. I used to take 150 to 200 ml per day. I used to go by my body felling. I am sure if I have that extra $100 to $200 every month for my good diet and also some tips from those who understands the condition, I would have been well by now. On the other hand, due to delayed recovery from this debilitating disorder, I cold learn to be more grounded, the desire to help many became stronger, humbleness and most importantly enjoy my moment despite the adversity. A whole new life enhancing personality.

Plus, around the same time I started to fast weekly one day. That initial start was based on certain religious ritual recommended by my priest in India. I told him that I had acidity issue, I could not bare hungry, etc......... He said, just do it on every Tuesday, no issue, God would take care. Then I thought let me test myself if I could stay without eating for about 24 hours (from Monday dinner to Tuesday dinner). I did not believe in the miracle as my priest told me. First few weeks I was like - I must eat now, else I might have to call emergency. After I fasted for 10 weeks in a row in 2013 I started to feel more energetic and my pains started to come down by the evening of every Tuesday. I could feel the tickling inside leg muscles intensely and across my body less intensely - a sense of relief and becoming well. To my own surprise and contrary to my prior experience and popular belief when I delay my timely food intake - no acidity, started to feel hungry healthily, increased presence of mind, overall energy and increased productivity. Then I studied the advantages of fasting. I re-started few weeks ago after few months gap when I had bowl movement issues. With one day fasting, it was cleared. In 4 weeks of restart my bowl movement became regular. As I type this today I experience new level of ease in my body.

In the process I built more muscle strength, and add overall physical energy through noni juice and protein intake. As I alter my own experience to life enhancing feelings - positive, fun and loving the energy in the body is sustaining and remaining for longer time. Now I eat half as I used to eat, and still have several times of energy that I ever had. I interpret this as my body is absorbing nutrition well as intestines were cleansed due to fasting and noni juice. When I experience intense fear or guilt I observed my energy levels gone down and fatigue appeared instantly.

Before fasting and with the nutrition regime even if I took rest for weeks, not much help. After fasting with good nutrition I started to feel better every time I take rest, even for few minutes. People around me started to acknowledge me - Hari, you are looking healthier day by day, relaxed and refreshed. Those who see me after a year or two, even surprised.

I tell everyone that I am happy with a smile.

One more aspect that added to my recovery: emotional well being. After I read somewhere we have three types of recovery: 1. No recovery 2. Partial recovery 3. Complete Recovery. I thought what should I do if I want to be the 3rd type.

I studied about those who recovered from cancer and other devastating physical disorders, the companies that came back, and individuals who came back in life after major setbacks (after major accident and major loss in business). I found one common trait or culture - they all have life enhancing thoughts and respective logical conclusion and the process to arrive at that conclusion along with corresponding life enhancing experiences and feelings.

At the same I also studied the famous people whose life ended in tragedy or who lost completely by the end of their life - they were living with certain negative feelings and experiences like guilt, shame, I am not good enough, etc.

I concluded it as over all personality that played role either way.

With the help of Landmark Education, and intense study of various texts, books I started to examine my own thoughts and corresponding feelings and experiences. By 2013 as far as I remember during my entire life I only had two feelings - fear and guilt combined with jealous. I could also see how I built those feelings and conclusions. I do not remember my childhood feelings.

Understanding the following three points a played good role in this process:

1. Brain can send corresponding signal to physically act or to create a feeling only if there is existing memory or ability to recall that aspect at that given moment
2. Existing memory in the body organs constantly trigger corresponding feelings and experiences.
3. Emotional stress creates toxins (or free radicals) in the body and damage the same

It took me lot of effort to transform my thoughts, logical conclusions, experiences and feelings from: doubt, sense of 'I not good enough', sense of I am not supported', sense of 'I am helpless' etc TO where I make a choice after consideration instead of doubt, feel supported, accepted, sense of 'I am good and lovable', I can love, I can do anything. I trained brain through an exercise from Landmark Education to create corresponding life enhancing experience and feelings (will share more on this in some other post).

Meaning, when look at my wife, I started to think how beautiful she is and experience the same with a pause in my thoughts, rather how inefficiently she works in the kitchen or how pathetic her communication with me is. Like wise I started to look at every one and every situation under a different light. At the same time I am present to the other side of the situation, but do not highlight unless it is required. Earlier I used to highlight the negative side, but did not even get present to the beauty and best of the life most of the times. This approach helped at my home - to conclude every argument with a joke and to relish every moment with all those imperfections. In the past several months except one log important discussion, every argument ended in one to two minutes, and with a laugh.

During my initial days of transformation I just gained positive thinking (early 2000s), that did not work for several years as corresponding experiences were still - I was not good enough, people would not support me, deep sorrow, grief, intense internal anger, fear, etc.

Also the study and understanding of impact of our emotions in our body encouraged me to start working on life enhancing fundamental way of thinking, feeling and experiencing life. I realized that our emotions are stored in our body in a corresponding organ. Thus only corresponding thoughts, feelings and experiences trigger. As per Ayurveda when we eat good food and take good rest, body heals itself. As required the existing and old memories would be revisited and healed so that the disorder never returns (this is layman way of presenting).

Conclusion: I believe the combination of diet, personality transformation and determination that I should be healthy, travel across the globe with my family, and I must take care of my family helped me to recover.

Most importantly before I take any dietary supplement, I studied the history of the company, why the fonder started the company, who and what life experiences helped her to develop the formula. This gave me the confidence that the founder is passionate about the end usage of her products and the corresponding results each and every individual may produce rather than money alone.

I forgot to include my fasting in my initial post. Thanks for asking me this question.

Please keep on asking me questions, so that I will respond accordingly. As the process is very long, for me it is not easy to present everything in one go. Plus as I respond I am recalling certain things I did or the symptoms I used to have.

Have fun,

Hari

http://www.yogicwayoflife.com/fasting-a-super-detox-method/
http://preventdisease.com/news/14/0...ur-Body-Responds-To-What-You-Think-Feel.shtml

Many things played a role for my emotional well being. I would like to share one video that played good role to help me accept my wife the way she is and the way she is not and with her own beautiful imperfections. Also my life. I watched this video several times over the years.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5085259/Think Family.Sg - Indian Woman talking about those imperfetions that make us perfect.mov

Last edited:

Hari

After I posted when I read my post again I found typos and could not figure out how to correct. I believe as native English speakers it may be uncomfortable to you to read easily. Please bear with me until I master the skill to type and proof read perfectly.

Have fun,

Hari

Lissa

After I posted when I read my post again I found typos and could not figure out how to correct. I believe as native English speakers it may be uncomfortable to you to read easily. Please bear with me until I master the skill to type and proof read perfectly.

Have fun,

Hari

Hari- you've done a wonderful job communicating your thoughts - especially given English is a 2nd language for you. Well done, I'd say! :)

Cort

Staff member

Have fun,

Hari
Thanks for communicating - in your second language. I'll get back to you on the other stuff but if you bring the cursor down to the bottom of the post the edit button should pop up.

Hari

Thanks for the feedback and encouragement Cort and Lissa. Your feedback is encouraging me to focus on the subject rather then grammar and other issues.

Hari

The impact of not doing yoga and what is next for me

I started to notice mechanical allodynia symptoms increased / intensified very slowly over a period of time after I stopped yoga in 2013. This year (2015) allodynia is relatively too much. In Aug / Sept the lowest temperature is around 70s during night in Hyderabad. If any part of the skin is exposed to breeze / wind I feel burning sensation. Surprisingly this impact is more indoors. I have to cover with winter rug when my wife sleeps enjoying the cool weather.

I read improper central neurological response combined with immune response causes allodynia. I am clear restorative yoga and inversions played good role to keep my immune system strong and relax nervous system. I will start yoga again once I have some income. I will add some more natural dietary supplements for neurological, brain and immune health.

I am about to sign a contract for consulting job. Then I will experiment with xTend Life's neuro natural and some other brain enhancing natural dietary supplements. The brand is rated as worlds best, plus they harvest the raw material and manufacture in New Zealand. Since the soil in NZ is rich in natural minerals, plus the country gets clean air from the over the South Pole, the supplements are bound to play good role in my progress.

Apart from this I will also try negative ion clothes. They produce negative ions (OH-). Absorbed through our skin negative ions will neutralize more free radicals in our body. I had been studying the negative ion clothing for several years. Natural sources of negative ions are forests and water falls. At large I came across very good testimonies.

Please note that free radicals are the root cause of any disorder. Even with noni juice I had great degree of reduction in free radicals as noni contain more than 160 nutraceuticals, our body reeds 165 nutraceuticals to support 220 types of cells on daily basis. Some are produced by our body or compensated through other methods by using it own natural intelligence. I see noni played a good role to improve my health.

If any one used the xTend, negative ion clothes and noni juice for SIED please let me know your result.

After I started to restudy about SIED after two years of gap I realized that I did follow the right direction for every aspect. I missed one important thing - pacing. I learned about pacing, PEM and allodynia in the past few weeks.

Back in 2009 when I started to invest significant amount in dietary supplements, few warned me that the natural dietary supplements contain drugs and they are addictive in nature. My family felt that I became drug addict. Then I studied the side effects and also to find if the brands I use contain any drugs. I wanted to be clear the path I was taking. The companies were challenging if any finds any doping related drugs, they would reward $1 mil, they have Olympic sports persons endorse their products. I also learned natural food in any form would not form brain neural pathways, so they would not be addictive. Where as synthetic drugs would form neural pathways so they would be addictive and one may crave for them. I spoke with few who used those supplements and realized that they had good results. The stories were miraculous. After satisfactory due diligence in many aspects I started to use natural dietary supplements freely and with no concern at all. More over after certain point of time I stopped having cravings for sweets and snacks.

When I did not have any money to buy any of these dietary supplements and no other way to acquire, I never had any cravings. I was normal. After I stopped over a period of three to four weeks I started to notice the SEID symptoms appeared back. During those periods of time I never had any cravings for dietary supplements, but cravings for sweets and snacks started to came back. When I was clear about the delay in my income I used half the suggested or my regular dosage. At that time the symptoms appeared with half intensity. So the reduction of symptoms are in proportion to the dosage I took and also the recovery is in proportion to the dosage I took. I do not know the upper limit for vitamins and I have no way to test the same.

When I asked myself why was I going through so much trouble for so long, I did not get any answer. After I watched Steve Jobs Stanford speech few year ago I told myself I would connect the dots after some time. Now I should accept my current situation "as is" and without judging. I did so and progressed towards a higher purpose of life by thinking that 'I do not know at this point of time'. At times I see the entire exercise as training for me to live a better life and support many in the future.

After all these struggles and accomplishing a good result now I could communicate assertively on what I did. I clearly understood the result. I gained the confidence that I could restore my health and help many.

Moving forward in restoring my health completely, I see the following should help me:

1. Mastering Pacing as per my physical and emotional requirement
2. Continue noni juice and add few more dietary supplements as mentioned above
3. Continue my other activities: Landmark Education, continuous learning, sharing with others and get feedback
4. Negative ion clothing - will speed up the recovery with sustained energy levels, building muscle and neurological health.

Based on my study I have a sense that negative ion cloths would immediately reduce allodynia symptoms drastically and may take few months time to completely cure.

At this point of time I am sure I will not get emotional support from my family. On this I am on my own at home. But I have some support from few of my friends. Having regular income will add further emotional comfort and may help strengthen my emotional well being and speed up my recovery.

Another 6 to 9 months (little before my goal date Aug 2016) I am THE survivor of SEID.

I am confident on my accomplishment. While looking at what might delay my progress, I could think of two things: Delay in my income and I miss something important just like pacing earlier. Your feedback will play a good role in my progress.

I am working on the list of dietary supplements I used and the results they gave me. I will post here soon so that you can see. Please remember no single activity did give me complete result. It was the combination few things implemented over a period of time gave me the result.

Hope to work with all of you along with few experts and develop a method to prescribe to many.

Have fun,

Hari

Last edited:

Hari

Thanks for asking me to share specific progress Cort.

I will share progress for every symptom. The difficult part is to distinguish what actions helped a particular symptom to alleviate due to greater degree of inter dependency and I took most of the actions simultaneously. Still I will try my best.

I will also share my journey and my progress in every dimension of my life with Landmark Education. How the distinctions helped me to keep up with family disagreement on my condition, myself and society. Also the role of yoga in my progress in different posts.

I have a request. Since I learned everything through self study I may not be using proper vocabulary or way of explaining. If you see any scope to present better so that it is easy for everyone to comprehend please let me know. As I learn more my own understanding of the condition is also changing. I am able to recollect few more about my past experience and what I did to overcome. Over a period of time I may add more points.

Let me start with the symptoms I recovered in very very short period of time after I realized the name FMS / CFS and started treatment. I started self prescribed natural treatment in 2010 after a medical doctor in Malaysia confirmed me that I had FMS. I asked him to give me a report, he said that would be very difficult and he had do so many tests. I told myself I need a solution, not a report and moved on.

I arrived at the dosage based on my own understanding on the advantage of the dietary supplement to my body or gut feeling and also the actual recommended dose by the manufacturer.

The first symptom that was gone in few days to weeks - inflammation around neck (may be swollen glands) and inability to lift my neck while on bed or while doing yoga. Most importantly I did not know that the particular dietary supplement would help me in this aspect. I will not highlight "improved over all sense of well being" all the time, but it is one point to remember in my case. Even today my sense of well being is increasing everyday as I progress. At the same time as the quality of sleep is improved, then I see further energy and alleviated symptoms. I have more good days, and very few bad days, I must say few bad moments. I use Landmark Education distinctions to recreate and change my mood at large. Yoga also used to help me to alter my moods many times. My skin tone is improving and glow in my face is increasing everyday.

In 2010, when I was in Malaysia BioNzyme from Cosway helped me to alleviate inflammation around neck in three to four days, and gave me good overall relief. In few weeks I could move my neck freely. I cold see the reduction in swelling and feel relived from morning to evening by touching my neck. The recommended dose was 30 ml per day, but I used to take 60 to 90 ml per day, 20 to 30 ml at a time.

I was told BioEnzymes would help me in digestion, bowl movement and to have good sleep. But my first experience was totally different. I used BioNzymes for 6 to 9 months.

I was told that probiotics would help to reduce headache. Once I started to use Dr. Ohhira OMX I had less stiffness in muscles, subtle increase in energy, good bowl movement. I used probiotics for about 18 months.

Multivitamin from Usana optimal dose, meaning 4 times everyday, few times more intake of vitamins over recommended RDA. Grape seed extract was not available in Malaysia so I did not use. This was the best part of my journey at that time. After I started multivitamins I could see glow in my face in no time, started to experience strength in my body for the first time over a decade. And that experience was sustainable. My energy levels started to go up.

The overall body pains gone gradually by the end of 2014 with noni juice and protein intake (about 30 gm everyday). Noni juice gave the freedom in body, energy, flexibility and ability to practice more yoga and be physically active. Reduced fatigue, muscle strain after activity and increased emotional calmness. Noni juice accelerated everything. It took me 2 to 3 years after my first use of noni juice. But I observed difference in energy levels, reduced inflammation and sensation in legs in just one week. My dosage varied based on my financial resources. I take up to 150 ml per day.

I still have allodynia with little pressure at those sensitive points across body and more pains in calf muscles.

Noni juice and good sleep: Noni juice significantly contributed to have good sleep for me and little or no brain fog, helped me to develop clarity in my thinking.

Transfer factor and good sleep: By 2010 I was unable to sleep well for more than 5 to 6 years. After I used transfer factor about a month, once for nearly 36 hours I could not sleep at all - only resting and complete awareness during sleep. After careful consideration, I chose to triple my dose of transfer factor. That night I slept in peace in 5 to 6 years. After that my sleeping pattern started improved.

Protein and good sleep: The more protein I take the more relaxed my muscles are. With this my exertion ability increased and having good sleep. In the process pains / allodynia also came down with increased energy.

Healing crisis or healing response: During the intense process in 2010 / 2011 I used to have old pains reappear. As per Ayurveda when we take good diet and take rest, body revisits old symptoms before healing then they never come back again. Sometimes my experience was smooth and sometimes it was painful and uncomfortable. I had toothache appeared for few weeks and gone. Kind of headaches I used to have long ago appeared again with greater intensity and gone. For me the entire process took 6 to 9 months. I felt that 36 hours uncomfortable sleep was also part of healing crisis. Interestingly after those healing crisis I never had the same pain or any kind of pain in that part of head. As I recall more I will post other uncomfortable experiences.

Millet based organic diet : I completely stopped rice and wheat based products for two years between 2011 and 2013. I used only millet based Indian dishes for two to three years completely. During this time I see very smooth digestion, bowl movement. I need to intake nearly half of what I used to with regular diet. Acidity gone, healthy hungry.

Now I take once or twice millet based Indian meals and once brown rice with Indian side dishes. The quantity is almost half of my earlier diet and no junk food at all. Occasionally I take fruits. I do not see the need for fruits as I take noni juice. And in my experience fruits did not make any difference in any manner to me. I tried various methods and I used to eat a lot of fruits until 2011.

Lemon Juice and increased energy levels: One year ago (in 2014) after reading lemon juice and baking soda helps in cancer treatment, I started. After two weeks, I started to see increased alertness in my body. I drink about 50 to 70 ml (about 5 to 7 large lemons in India) once or twice.

The dietary supplement brands I used. As I progressed I experimented with many brands. I realized it is not the brand, it was content and efficacy of the product that played the role.

I used Cosway products when I was in Malaysia between 2010 and 2011. BioNzymes is prepared through a 3 years fermentation of over 100 herbs in South Korea. Cosway operates in USA, UK, NZ, AUS also. You can check if you want.
Dr. Ohhira OMX probiotics I used are rated as world's best. He does 5 years fermentation of over 120 herbs from local forests before shipping from Japan.
Multivitamins - USANA is the brand recommended by Dr. Ray D Strand whose book What your Doctor Does not Know about Nutritional Medicine may be Killing You?" helped me to first sense that I had FMS. In my study xTend is the best. I used Usana for over one year.
Transfer Factor from 4Life - RioVida - 30 ml per day, Tri-Factor - 3 capsules, 3 times everyday. I used transfer factor for 6 to 9 months.
Noni Juice - I use a local brand in India and experimented with few brands. All brands gave same result.
Protein - I used Usana, Herbalife, Amway, FLP, and currently I use Indian localized brand due to cost effectiveness.

During 2010 / 2011 for 6 to 8 months I used the highest dosage I could afford with the though that I might become well. At that time all the symptoms were alleviated rapidly. Most of the above supplements were combined except Noni juice. Since 2013 I had been using noni and protein powder and I had to stop several times.

After I started my Landmark Education I stopped any expectations on when I would become well, but stared to live my life well. This attitude gave the peace of mind, increased ability and clarity to deal with what may come along my way. Living with no expectations but following a process to restore my health and excel in life.

Have fun,

Hari

Quote - True Adventurer.jpg

Inspiration - Performance and Procedure.jpg

Last edited:

Hari

How yoga helped me to progress in restoring my health?

Everyday after I practiced yoga my feeling was mixed. I used to feel relaxed, certain portions of the body stronger and physically weak. But never energetic and never I had good night sleep after yoga. For few minutes or couple of hours the sleep quality was good, then I was aware and always dreamy sleep.

Surprisingly the flexibility and strength in my body increased, I was taking training along with advanced teachers in Malaysia. Since I did not even know about PEM (post exertion malaise) I felt that I was over exhausted, may be by taking rest I would overcome.

I practiced BKS Iyengar style of practicing yoga, my yoga teacher Nanda Kumar lives in Malaysia. Who directly learned from BKS Iyengar. He is so kind and understanding and teaches very well with patience. I still remember his instructions.

When I come to 10 days intense yoga workshop in Rishikish (in Himalayas, India) My experience is slightly different. In 10 days I gain lost of energy despite malaise, feel that I progressed a lot, refreshed, rejuvenated. But my insomnia and PEM remained the same.

During that time when I practice standing postures very intensely I used have shooting pains in the feet for few minutes.

After I spoke with my yoga teacher he applied few techniques to strengthen my muscles in the calf. When the muscles continue to stay he said I do not know what is the use with your muscles. Before that when I complained him the same he asked me to practice certain postures to relax and strengthen leg muscles. It worked wonders and I felt so relieved. But not gained strength completely.

In 2011 I started to practice more inversions, restorative postures and very little or no standing postures. I used props to support my yoga. When I was practicing standing postures I used to have knee pains while walking or getting up steps. If I do not practice standing postures for few days then my knee pains went away.

During my yoga practice days one important observation - my cardio function improved a lot, I never had short of breath after good amount of physical activity. As days progressed noni juice helped to keep up mu cardio health.

These days as I take more protein and noni juice I see my muscle strength is increasing and my capability to work more is increasing. Once I start my rigorous dietary supplement program and yoga with pacing I will update you what specific postures helped me in which aspect and my progress. With all of your blessings and emotional support I confident that I will restore my health.

In my next post I will share how emotional wellbeing helped and what did I do for the same through Landmark Education.

Have fun,

Hari

PS: Along the way when I started dietary supplements program I started to feel better. I assumed with good diet I would recover better. But that never happened. As I continue noni, protein my sleep quality increased along with the muscle strength. When I am emotionally well, and I feel I am well supported my recovery is even faster. So I avoid those relationships and circumstances to stay strong.

Last edited:

Hari

I am surprised how well I followed a process that that is what is exactly needed to restore my health. With little knowledge and insight I followed my gut feeling, at the end it turned out to be it is what is required exactly.

Please read the CFS Catastrophe theory and see what you can learn from the same.

Thanks to @Suella Postles for the following post.
You may want to look at this chapter in Dr. Sarah Myhill's 2015 book about how we get into and get out of ME. Written by one of her patients who is a mathematician, it makes it clear how we can recover and then relapse. This keeps me using those techniques which lower or remove my symptoms and gives me hope.
http://www.drmyhill.co.uk/wiki/CFS_-_Catastrophe_theory:_why_we_get_into_and_how_we_get_out_of_CFS

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources