These Brave Doctors are Upholding Their Hippocratic Oath & Putting Patients—Not Profits—First By Saving Lives With Ivermectin

Pike

These brave doctors are rising to the highest ideals of the Hippocratic Oath they took to save the lives of the patients who come into their care. These are the truest heroes of this ruthless pandemic. They have chosen to #followthescience and save lives—and have refused to be party to the corruption that is endemic among the world’s health authorities. They are using Ivermectin to save the lives of their patients.

curley60

This is the error code I've been getting when I try to get deeper into the studies of ivermectin. Do you have another link to this video?

Pike

This is the error code I've been getting when I try to get deeper into the studies of ivermectin. Do you have another link to this video?
The FLCCC have posted their videos to Odyssey due to the censorship of YouTube. There are many articles on the FLCCC website regarding Ivermectin and its efficacy as a prophylactic and treatment for Covid-19 and Long Covid.

Pike

No evidence that it works. https://www.cochrane.org/CD015017/INFECTN_ivermectin-preventing-and-treating-covid-19

These are not "brave" doctors, they are quacks. Sensible doctors conduct proper clinical trials to find out if they are doing more harm than good.
The FLCCC doctors have saved thousands of lives with their protocols. How many lives have you saved? The Cochrane review was just a set up job to demonize repurposed drugs that threaten the profits of big pharma. You sound like a schill for big pharma.

1660222737374.png

tatt

The FLCCC doctors have saved thousands of lives with their protocols. How many lives have you saved? The Cochrane review was just a set up job to demonize repurposed drugs that threaten the profits of big pharma. You sound like a schill for big pharma.

View attachment 3388
Rather more than you have - by advising people not to trust quacks. Your picture tells me nothing because the "studies" it refers to are not properly referenced.

tatt

it has been successfully used in other countries-info is being blocked in this country
No info is not blocked. If there are proper randomised controlled trials they can get published. Some quack claiming great results without proper proof doesnt get published in a reputable journal but fools will believe anything on the internet. I know enough science to tell the difference between good research and crap.

Pike

Rather more than you have - by advising people not to trust quacks. Your picture tells me nothing because the "studies" it refers to are not properly referenced.
Your offensive and rude reply reflects badly on you as a person. There is no need for bad manners on these forums. If you choose to ignore the scores of randomised trials proving the efficacy of Ivermectin that is your problem. Besides the overwhelming clinical evidence there is of course the widespread epidemiological evidence. I would suggest you read the articles by Dr.Pierre Kory on Substack about the incredible impact of Ivermectin in the Indian state of Utter Pradesh, population, over 200 million, in virtually eliminating Covid from the population. Sadly, you strike me as a closed minded schill for big pharam so no amount of evidence based medicine is going to have any effect on you.

Pike

No info is not blocked. If there are proper randomised controlled trials they can get published. Some quack claiming great results without proper proof doesnt get published in a reputable journal but fools will believe anything on the internet. I know enough science to tell the difference between good research and crap.
There are a multitude of randmonised clinical trials published in peer reviewed journals, you just choose to ignore them. Plus calling Dr. Pierre Kory and Professor Paul Marick 'quacks' is highly offensive. There is no need to be so unpleasant and deliberately provocative.

buckey

Yep this is exactly why we are not getting any help.every time there is a doctor or doctors that try to help there are evil doctors that get in the way. I PERSONALLY know people that have been helped by ivermectin.Thats all I need to know.
If you recall when ivermectin was first used by brave doctors, the FDA responded by saying
"YOUR NOT A HORSE" "IVERMECTIN IS KILLING PEOPLE" suddenly ,this has all changed.Ivermectin has now been approved for use. FOLKS ,WE ARE ALL BEING DUPPED!! BIG TIME.
I personally have been lied to for decades about what happened to me.i never got any help and was left in a severe state and continue to be.
This is inhumane how they have left us all.
The real truth is that people are dying of this without intervention. The medical systems are run by higher ups that have one agenda...that is to maximize profits$$$$. You heard Ron Davis tell how the nano needle costs one dollar to make yet, the medical system wants to charge $100 for its use.just one red flag out of many red flags.
WAKE UP PEOPLE.look at what happened in Florida with covid 19 , people were put on ventilators that only had mild symptoms...when they tried to take them off vents,they died.They did this all in the name of profit$$$$...WAKE UP PEOPLE...MORE RED FLAGS.
ME/CFS has been going on since the beginning of time ,yet the name of the illness keeps changing, I think to keep people, especially the new sick people, from knowing what this is ANOTHER RED FLAG!!
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!
Know that there are diseases that people cure themselves of by diet etc. And try to tell the medical systems how they cured themselves in hopes the doctor will listen and cure other patients, but oh no...that doesn't happen. ANOTHER RED FLAG
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!
How and when did all this change....doctors that buck the system get reprimanded. Many loose there licence for speaking out....this should be your next RED FLAG folks! WE ARE ALL BEING HELD HOSTAGE!!!

Jschmidt

These brave doctors are rising to the highest ideals of the Hippocratic Oath they took to save the lives of the patients who come into their care. These are the truest heroes of this ruthless pandemic. They have chosen to #followthescience and save lives—and have refused to be party to the corruption that is endemic among the world’s health authorities. They are using Ivermectin to save the lives of their patients.

Don’t we need some double blind controlled studies to show efficacy? Show me the research with good scientific method being used. I’d be willing to believe even a preliminary study with proper scientific method being used. The latest research I read suggests quite the opposite!

E.g. NIH-funded test of ivermectin as a COVID treatment were published in June and found that the drug was seemingly not significantly effective

Pike

Don’t we need some double blind controlled studies to show efficacy? Show me the research with good scientific method being used. I’d be willing to believe even a preliminary study with proper scientific method being used. The latest research I read suggests quite the opposite!

E.g. NIH-funded test of ivermectin as a COVID treatment were published in June and found that the drug was seemingly not significantly effective

This was a fraudulent study designed to fail and show Ivermectin had no efficacy. I would refer you to the substack of Dr. Pierre Kory, President of the FLCCC who has taken apart this fraudulent study. The FLCCC doctors, who between them have over 2,000 articles published in peer reviewed medical journals, have released a new press release on a huge study on Ivermectin of over 88,000 people illustrating the efficacy of Ivermectin:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE September 2, 2022 CONTACT: Press@FLCCC.net

The Latest Peer-Reviewed Research: Ivermectin Reduces Mortality Rate from COVID-19 by 92% With Regular Use A strictly controlled study of over 88,000 people showed a direct relationship between the dose of ivermectin and the level of protection against the SARS-CoV-2 virus

WASHINGTON, D.C. – An international team of physicians and scientists recently completed the second phase of one of the largest controlled studies on the efficacy of ivermectin to prevent outcomes related to COVID-19 infection. The study, published this week in the Cureus Journal of Medical Science, showed that participants taking regular prophylactic doses of ivermectin had lower rates of infections, hospitalizations, and deaths than those not taking ivermectin regularly. The study also demonstrated a direct relationship between the dose of ivermectin and the level of protection the drug provides. Test subjects that took higher doses of ivermectin for two consecutive days per week for at least six weeks had a 92% reduction in death from COVID-19, according to the study results.

“We showed a dose-response effect, that is, the more you used, the more protection you had, which reinforces our previous conclusions regarding ivermectin efficacy,” said Flavio Cadegiani, M.D., co-author of the study, Founder and CEO, Corpometria Institute, Brazil and member of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC). “We used a large sample of almost 90,000 people in strictly controlled conditions and let the data lead us. The results are hard to refute.”

The study was conducted in the Brazilian city of Itajaí between July 2020 and December 2020 as part of a citywide program to distribute ivermectin as a prophylaxis against the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

“We are very proud of Dr. Cadegiani and his colleagues for the work they did on this study,” said Paul E. Marik, M.D., FCCM, FCCP, founding member of the FLCCC and former Chief, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at Eastern Virginia Medical School.

“The design and administration of this study resulted in a large amount of reliable data that shows, once again, there is no doubt that ivermectin is highly effective as a safe prophylaxis and treatment for COVID-19.”

The published research can be found in the latest edition of the Cureus Journal of Medical Science: https://www.cureus.com/articles/111...ubjects?email_share=true&expedited_modal=true About the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

The FLCCC Alliance was organized in March 2020 by a group of highly published, world renowned critical care physicians and scholars with the academic support of allied physicians from around the world. FLCCC’s goal is to research and develop lifesaving protocols for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19 in all stages of illness including long COVID and post-vaccine syndrome. For more information: www.FLC

tatt

Your offensive and rude reply reflects badly on you as a person. There is no need for bad manners on these forums.
Calling out quacks is not bad manners. https://www.politifact.com/factchec...entific-basis-claims-ivermectins-success-utt/

I detest liars and those making money out of lying to the gullible. I have checked several times for any credible evidence of ivermectin being effective, havent found it yet. I'm sorry you dont understand science or statistics - but I do so I will keep calling out liars.

Pike

Calling out quacks is not bad manners. https://www.politifact.com/factchec...entific-basis-claims-ivermectins-success-utt/

I detest liars and those making money out of lying to the gullible. I have checked several times for any credible evidence of ivermectin being effective, havent found it yet. I'm sorry you dont understand science or statistics - but I do so I will keep calling out liars.
Really you are going to quote from a fact checker! Firstly, despite your complete lack of manners and aggressive tone I will point out to you the FLCCC doctors are not the ones making billions from drugs such as Remdesivir or Paxlovid for whom the evidence base is slim to non existent.

Here is a new study from Brazil that has recently been published:

Regular Use of Ivermectin as Prophylaxis for COVID-19 Led Up to a 92% Reduction in COVID-19 Mortality Rate in a Dose-Response Manner: Results of a Prospective Observational Study of a Strictly Controlled Population of 88,012 Subjects DOI: 10.7759/cureus.28624​

There is also a new study from Zimbabwe on the efficacy of Ivermectin as a prophylactic. The studies are out there including one by Professor Satoshi Nomura who was awarded the Nobel Prize in 2015 for discovering Ivermectin.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources