Tightness in Chest

RuthAnn

Maybe - but I don't really know enough to say.

Cocoa doesn't bother my stomach (far from it), I think it was Cort who said that. In fact, cocoa is probably the single most helpful one - it stops my crashes from being as bad or as random.

Oh, I see, Cort added that in about himself, I thought it didn't fit with telling the story in the third person.

RuthAnn

I'm pretty sure mine isn't anxiety either

Yeah, I don't think he means the type of anxiety that we usually think of when we hear that word, but the high epinephrine that can be caused by other things going on in our nervous system as he said in his clarifying statement.

That's why he asked if you added in anything or changed your diet, these types of things can mess with cortisol levels.

Who Me?

@RuthAnn There never seemed to be any rhyme or reason to mine.

Oh @tandrsc I just remembered. I was having all sorts of weird issues and a lot of them stopped when I stopped 100 mg doxycycline. I was surprised at how much weird stuff cleared up.

Just shows you, you never know. You'll hit on something at some point.

RuthAnn

@Who Me? Yeah, it can be caused by many different things and it can change as the years go by, too.

Interesting that it stopped for you when you stopped the doxy!

Who Me?

@Who Me? Yeah, it can be caused by many different things and it can change as the years go by, too.

Interesting that it stopped for you when you stopped the doxy!

I stopped the doxy, well actually forgot to take it. The next day a ton of weird neuro issues were gone including the chest tightness. I was only on 100 mgs. I had no idea it was causing that since I think some of it was there before i started.

But now? Wow. Cured! :jawdrop:

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources