Triple Your OMF Donation Through November 28th

Merry

During this year's Tuesday Giving campaign, your donation to the Open Medicine Foundation will be tripled thanks to grants from Chris Quinn and Jack and Dilla Cosgrove and family. The initial goal was to raise $150,000, but in this first week, over $130,00 has come in. How much can we raise through the last Tuesday in November, the 28th? (Donate any day, not just on Tuesdays.)

Donate here.

Also I would recommend that while you're at the OMF site that you read Cort Johnson's terrific blog post "Treating Autism and ME/CFS: Could One Drug Help Both?". The article, which discusses Dr. Robert Naviaux's work, was published last week, the 19th of October.

Last edited:

Merry

The OMF announced this afternoon that they've raised $300,000. The original goal was $150,000. The new goal is $350,000.

Donate through the 28th of November.

Merry

In an email from OMF today: "In the coming days, OMF will announce the specific research projects that your Triple Giving Tuesday donations will support."

Merry

Besides Chris Quinn and the Cosgrove family, four other anonymous donors, two patients and two parents of patients, have stepped in with matching funds.

Merry

From the OMF today: "We are happy to highlight a special group of students who took initiative and action. Thank you the high school students at Pere Boil Institute in Spain for hosting a special event to raise awareness and funds. Through their innovativeness, they raised over $400 USD that will be tripled and made hundreds of new people aware of ME/CFS. We thank the Pere Boil Institute students and faculty for being a part of Team OMF."

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources