Vaccines and Retroviruses: A Whistleblower Reveals What the Government is Hiding

Rob Rainford

Good article and probably right.

I've read other articles where people have been given a vaccine and ended up with an unknown debilitating illness.
And that's just in the USA alone.

Will my Doctor or any other health professional think outside the box and acknowledge this?
No is the answer because I think they fear that if they did their career might come to an abrupt end.

I feel as though I've been poisoned with the Hep C vaccine I was given 10 years ago,
(I really can't put it down to anything else) and I now refuse to accept any other vaccination in the future.

Last edited:

Lemnia

Good article and probably right.

I've read other articles where people have been given a vaccine and ended up with an unknown debilitating illness.
And that's just in the USA alone.

Will my Doctor or any other health professional think outside the box and acknowledge this?
No is the answer because I think they fear that if they did their career might come to an abrupt end.

I feel as though I've been poisoned with the Hep C vaccine I was given 10 years ago, and I now refuse to accept any other vaccination in the future.
I too became ill with this wretched illness shortly after receiving a Hep vaccine. You are right though, no health professional or other will acknowledge this. It's the same here in the UK.

Abrin

I have to admit I am a little confused by this statement in the article and I was hoping that someone could clarify.

"It began with trials of polio vaccines and yellow fever vaccines given in the early 1930s. This is when the first recorded cases of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and autism appeared."

Is the article saying that both Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Autism didn't occur before the 1930s or just that both weren't identified until the 1930s?

Tammy7

I started really digging into research on vaccines a couple of years ago. I have become terrified of what goes into the making of a vaccine from start to finish. I also would go as far as saying I think it is a crime that they are injecting so many harmful toxins into poor infants who's immune systems aren't even anywhere near being able to handle them. There are MANY cases out there of harm from vaccinations. It's just not a few isolated cases here and there anymore.

I understand how people would defend vaccinations...............it's a great concept. HOWEVER.....people really need to do their homework to know what all is going into these vaccines................in my opinion it's scary/insane.

Rob Rainford

I too became ill with this wretched illness shortly after receiving a Hep vaccine. You are right though, no health professional or other will acknowledge this. It's the same here in the UK.

I'm in the UK and know what you're going through.

I put the vaccine theory to my GP and was quickly ushered along as the allocated 10 minutes was ticking by.
Pollution is the latest theory. I just rolled my eyes and left.

Rob Rainford

I have to admit I am a little confused by this statement in the article and I was hoping that someone could clarify.

"It began with trials of polio vaccines and yellow fever vaccines given in the early 1930s. This is when the first recorded cases of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and autism appeared."

Is the article saying that both Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Autism didn't occur before the 1930s or just that both weren't identified until the 1930s?

If nothing was recorded prior to these vaccines being given to the masses we will never know.

Rob Rainford

I started really digging into research on vaccines a couple of years ago. I have become terrified of what goes into the making of a vaccine from start to finish. I also would go as far as saying I think it is a crime that they are injecting so many harmful toxins into poor infants who's immune systems aren't even anywhere near being able to handle them. There are MANY cases out there of harm from vaccinations. It's just not a few isolated cases here and there anymore.

I understand how people would defend vaccinations...............it's a great concept. HOWEVER.....people really need to do their homework to know what all is going into these vaccines................in my opinion it's scary/insane.

I'll stay away from vaccines in the future after what I've been and am still going through.
That's just my preference.
What works for some might not work for others so the saying goes.

Last edited:

Abrin

There are MANY cases out there of harm from vaccinations. It's just not a few isolated cases here and there anymore.

While I agree that severe cases of harm from vaccinates do exist, I must admit that I've never seen any numbers from a creditable source that the amount of cases have gone up per capita in the last few years.

Do you have a link of a chart that I could look at?

Rob Rainford

The reason I ask is because 'Autism' as a collection of particular symptoms actually goes back way farther than the 1930s and was written about in medical literature before it was formally given a name.

Sorry the brain fog took me on a different path, I'm with you now.
If you have that information I can only suggest you inform the articles author. Correct and factual information is key.

Rob Rainford

While I agree that severe cases of harm from vaccinates do exist, I must admit that I've never seen any numbers from a creditable source that the amount of cases have gone up per capita in the last few years.

Do you have a link of a chart that I could look at?

I think you'd be hard pushed to find any kind of chart but take a look at this from 2001.
If cases have been settled in the UK courts alone there must be some kind of admittance from the vaccine producers that vaccinations can cause ME/CFS. You know of Dr. Charles Shepherd right?

http://www.whale.to/v/shepherd.html

"Not surprisingly, patients with possible vaccine-induced CFS often face considerable difficulty in obtaining disability benefits on the grounds of permanent ill health. However, some of my patients in the U.K. have successfully argued their cases and been awarded injury payments on the grounds that HBV given for occupational health reasons caused their CFS. I am also involved in a number of cases where the debate is likely to be settled in court"

Dr. Charles Shepherd

Also see this article from 2015. There is a mountain of information out there.

http://www.meassociation.org.uk/201...pherd-in-the-daily-telegraph-7-december-2015/

Last edited:

Abrin

Sorry the brain fog took me on a different path, I'm with you now.
If you have that information I can only suggest you inform the articles author. Correct and factual information is key.

Yeah, I was confused if the author was saying "the collection of symptoms that we now define as autism didn't exist before 1930s" OR if the author was saying "both the trials of polio vaccines and yellow fever vaccines AND the first recorded cases under the medically defined criteria of autism and CFS happened to take place in this time frame and now we are talking about all these things within the specified time frame.

Brain fog makes things so hard to understand things sometimes that I find I end up completely over-analyzing everything to make sure I am not missing anything. :)

Abrin

I think you'd be hard pushed to find any kind of chart

Dang it, no chart? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :)

I must admit that I am not surprised there isn't a chart, but I was hopeful that there would be one. It is always so much easier for my brain to process than text.

Thanks for the info....I will check it out.

Rob Rainford

Yeah, I was confused if the author was saying "the collection of symptoms that we now define as autism didn't exist before 1930s" OR if the author was saying "both the trials of polio vaccines and yellow fever vaccines AND the first recorded cases under the medically defined criteria of autism and CFS happened to take place in this time frame and now we are talking about all these things within the specified time frame.

Brain fog makes things so hard to understand things sometimes that I find I end up completely over-analyzing everything to make sure I am not missing anything. :)

It confused me too. I read it again after you mentioned it and it's still confusing. :confused:

Ask anyone I know and they'll tell you I'm also guilty of over analysing when the fog semi clears.
There is nothing worse than getting half baked facts IMO. :cool:

Rob Rainford

Dang it, no chart? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :)

I must admit that I am not surprised there isn't a chart, but I was hopeful that there would be one. It is always so much easier for my brain to process than text.

Thanks for the info....I will check it out.

You're welcome.

If the vaccine problem is real which it seems to be then I can only guess the information will be closely guarded against a flood of possible legal cases.

Dr. Charles Shepherd is also an ME/CFS sufferer. (He says he got it from a patient with shingles) I'm glad he's on our side when not many professionals will even acknowledge the illness exists.

Abrin

You're welcome.

If the vaccine problem is real which it seems to be then I can only guess the information will be closely guarded against a flood of possible legal cases.

Dr. Charles Shepherd is also an ME/CFS sufferer. (He says he got it from a patient with shingles) I'm glad he's on our side when not many professionals will even acknowledge the illness exists.

This article is U.S based but I thought you might find it interesting.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/04/vaccines-trial-us-court-separates-fact-fiction

I have to admit that I was kind of surprised to find out that shoulder injuries happened as often as they do.

Rob Rainford

This article is U.S based but I thought you might find it interesting.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2017/04/vaccines-trial-us-court-separates-fact-fiction

I have to admit that I was kind of surprised to find out that shoulder injuries happened as often as they do.

Fascinating, thanks.

She contacted her doctor and relayed her fears that, whatever was going on, the vaccine had caused it. "That's not possible," she recalls him saying. "Needles aren't long enough to do that kind of damage."

That's what I'd expect to hear from my Doctor :shifty:

All this information is difficult to take into the brain at times. I just need an answer as to why this has happened, and why is it being denied to such an extent that we are told 'It's all in your mind' That's close to calling the sufferer a liar.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources