Yum, chocolate!

Remy

Administrator
I'm not sure this really counts as "treatment" but they are tasty!

They have half the carbs of a normal Hershey type bar and are sweetened with stevia.

I think they taste pretty great.

http://lilyssweets.com

rebar

Of course there are suggested important benefits from chocolate. Testing by Consumer Labs showed serious issues with several brands, including traces of cadmium.
2 of the purer with high levels of flavonoids where Bakers Unsweeten baking bar and Cocovia, I use the unsweetened.

OK, how does one eat unsweeten baking chocolate, well I eat it with crystalized ginger and love it. The Cocovia is a little more of an issue, I use to mix it in milk and gelled chia, its quite good but as I've gotten away from diary I have yet to find a substitute.

The great thing about Bakers is with a little ginger, to me it taste great. You get a delightful treat that actually is beneficial. If you develop a taste for dark chocolate it is one of those win/win things. ( i hate that phrase)

oh and the Bakers is Cheeeep!

Who Me?

@Upgrayedd You're evil! Do you eat just a square at a time? Whenever I have chocolate or something that is usually a treat for me (like ramen) it calls to me and I must eat the entire thing.

I kind of like the idea of the chocolate and ginger. @rebar Can you give more info on your chocolate and ginger? I'm kind of clueless. Where to get, etc. How do you mix it?

Upgrayedd

The 88% is so 'not sweet' that I don't get the urge to eat that much of it. I usually break off 4 small squares, which is like one row and it's enough. With the sweeter stuff, I can't stop, so I avoid it.

Of course, if I'm still hungry, there's always cheese...

rebar

Who/me, nothing more than Bakers unsweetened baking chocolate and crystalize ginger, available at most supermarkets. A bite of the ginger and a bite of the chocolate.
If you try and only eat the unsweetened chocolate you most likely not enjoy the experience. I personally try to avoid sugar, I feel like the ginger is a compromise.

Upgrayedd

I'm sure the choc/ginger combo is delicious, but crystalized ginger is ginger coated in sugar! It's fine if that's what someone wants, but it's really more like candy than ginger.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources