Yummy Kevita Apple Cider Tonic with Probiotics Scores

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
[bimg=fright|no-lightbox]http://kevita.com/wp-content/uploads/TONIC_Cinnamon_S_3-24-16.png[/bimg]I've come to the conclusion that at least some of the boost I get from Kombucha is from the black tea it's usually brewed in - so I'm looking at other drinks...

http://kevita.com/products/sparkling-probiotic-tonics/

I tried an apple cider tonic from Kevita - the cinnamon one - with probiotics. Boy was that yummy. I didn't be the energy boost of kombucha but my libido, for some reason, kicked up dramatically for a bit.

That's the kind of tonic I'm talking about!

I restrained the urge to buy five more and drink them on the spot :wacky: but I am going to be trying it again and will report back.

Crossing my fingers that little boo-boo will rise again ;)

I've also been supplementing juices with apple cider vinegar for quite some time. It definitely has a calming effect for some reason.

San Diego

Crossing my fingers that little boo-boo will rise again ;)
Related Honey Boo-Boo, I presume? I can’t even tell you what a visual image that conjures up! :D

I’m doing the Wahl’s diet and the last thing I am due to add to my diet is fermented things. Ick! Maybe something in this line would be palatable?

Cort

Staff member
Related Honey Boo-Boo, I presume? I can’t even tell you what a visual image that conjures up! :D

I’m doing the Wahl’s diet and the last thing I am due to add to my diet is fermented things. Ick! Maybe something in this line would be palatable?
:shamefullyembarrased:

ShyestofFlies

I am a huge fan of the Kevita lemon ginger probiotic drink. Easy on the stomach, makes me feel a little better. Also tastes delicious

Cort

Staff member
I tried it again but Lazarus failed to rise. I will try again. They are delicious drinks....

Who Me?

@Cort. I bought a Kevita masters pineapple peach Kombucha.

I'll give it a shot tomorrow. Maybe I should download tinder. Lol

Cort

Staff member
Good luck. I tried it twice more and never got the kick again...I will continue trying from time to time.
@Cort. I bought a Kevita masters pineapple peach Kombucha.

I'll give it a shot tomorrow. Maybe I should download tinder. Lol

Who Me?

I did not care for it. It was carbonated pineapple with a vinegar back taste

I got bloated at first but not noticing much else.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources