A clearly written article about IV Vitamin C therapy

Not dead yet!

I did go to an IV Vitamin C clinic, but they gave me an awful vibe of being "new at this" and also I just don't think they care about this very much. The doctor was really good, but I sensed this cynicism in the people there. So I will probably look into another place which requires travel and lots of planning but that's what they focus on. When I find a good one I'll say so. It's possible this place just had a bad week, but I don't think so. It was the same feeling like the one I get in some hairdressers, I just KNOW they dissected everything about me the moment I left. Blah.

Anyway, there is a lot in this article below that I wish I had known ahead of time. If you're also considering this treatment, might be worth a look. It's free to download full text.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...bic_acid_protocol_for_its_application_and_use

I'm cheering for Puerto Rico, this article is awesome. :cool:

Last edited:

Tammy7

I know a member of another support group who did IV C and she recommended the supplier McGuff............no preservatives and source not from corn. Her Dr. had to order it special I think. She recommended drinking a lot of fluids before and after and also to eat before , during and after infusion as it can shift blood sugar levels. I think they gave her first dose at 13 gms over 1.5 hours to see how she would react. Her second dose was 25 gms over two hours...........don't know how many she had.

If insurance paid or I had the money.........it would definitely be something I would do.

Last edited:

aly_jacob

Hi.
Our Dr recommended us to administer to our friend 30grams Vitamin C IV (3 iv bottles of 10grams) daily for at least 30 days.
Other doctors did not give him any chance of survival but this doctor is open minded one regarding other alternative therapies like Vitamin C IV.
He started this new therapy 10 months ago and positive results are already visible... also the lab exams are much better.
The Vitamin C IV comes from PharmaLife Laboratories Europe and has concentration 10 grams Ascorbic Acid per iv bottle 100mL. Was so hard to find a supplier of Vit C and finally reading the success stories of the survivors we found one located in Europe.

If there is someone in desperate need like we were ... I will share their page ... vitamincvial.blogspot.com
Only God has helped us to find this distributor
Aly

Last edited:

Not dead yet!

Hi.
Our Dr recommended us to administer to our friend 30grams Vitamin C IV (3 iv bottles of 10grams) daily for at least 30 days.
Other doctors did not give him any chance of survival but this doctor is open minded one regarding other alternative therapies like Vitamin C IV.
He started this new therapy 10 months ago and positive results are already visible... also the lab exams are much better.
The Vitamin C IV comes from PharmaLife Laboratories Europe and has concentration 10 grams Ascorbic Acid per iv bottle 100mL. Was so hard to find a supplier of Vit C and finally reading the success stories of the survivors we found one located in Europe.

If there is someone in desperate need like we were ... I will share their page ... vitamincvial.blogspot.com
Only God has helped us to find this distributor
Aly

Thanks for sharing! I also noticed that my recent lab results are all much much better. Many of them point to better function of my liver, such as lower overall cholesterol (back to the nearly normal range), a 100 point reduction in triglycerides, and normal AST/ALT levels.

I've since read that glutathione DOES work if you take it by mouth, once again the science was wrong... it's carried by a transporter so it was "invisible" to the initial tests. If you're interested in that, there are studies in PubMed with details. Let me know if you need a more direct link (not sure if everyone has access to PubMed).

Taking glutathione has been helping as well. I switched to taking it orally after the first courses of IV therapy.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources