Almost crippling breathing problems?

jaminhealth

Lots of Lyme sufferers out there...here is a lot of hormone info and Lyme. One whole area is dedicated to Human Growth Hormone. I've been posting a lot about the HGH I am using. I don't have the Lyme challenge but HGH seems to address so MUCH.

David Tyrer

Lots of Lyme sufferers out there...here is a lot of hormone info and Lyme. One whole area is dedicated to Human Growth Hormone. I've been posting a lot about the HGH I am using. I don't have the Lyme challenge but HGH seems to address so MUCH.

Yeah, so the Lyme testing I had done seems to confirm I don't have it.

Would you still suggest trying HGH, and how do I go about acquiring it? I'm prob at my very lowest point right now, so it's becoming a real struggle. Very real indeed.

jaminhealth

DAVID: I believe the HGH homeopathic gel can help EVERYONE if they stay with it, don't start and quit if they don't get instant results...it's not an overnight fix, we did not get so damaged overnight, did we. I can send you info if you give me the go ahead, but now it costs $4-5 daily as HGH products are not from the dollar stores. j

David Tyrer

As a member from the UK, where - apparently - HGH is banned as an OTC option, where would you guys suggest I get this?

Also, anybody have any experiences with GABA?

David Tyrer

Do you know where somebody in the UK might acquire HGH jaminhealth?

jaminhealth

On the HGH, the company we buy from does not ship to the UK yet, but has opened up huge in Hong Kong and other countries are coming.

I've used Gaba from time to time and it can make me more groggy at different times. I'm avoiding it now. Inositol works good in my body. Check it out with google.

David Tyrer

On the HGH, the company we buy from does not ship to the UK yet, but has opened up huge in Hong Kong and other countries are coming.

I've used Gaba from time to time and it can make me more groggy at different times. I'm avoiding it now. Inositol works good in my body. Check it out with google.
Having just had a quick Google, it seems a lot of reviews are suggesting it's a supplement aimed at females. Is this ordinarily the case, but it's just useful for HGH stimulation?

jaminhealth

Females!!! I didn't give you the name yet...did I. Both genders are using it and my neighbor who helps me and is very male at 56 is thinking about working with it. He's vain and wants to get rid of some aging spots. etc...and he got on grape seed extract about 6 months ago thanks to my telling him about it. Females only///no way. j

David Tyrer

Females!!! I didn't give you the name yet...did I. Both genders are using it and my neighbor who helps me and is very male at 56 is thinking about working with it. He's vain and wants to get rid of some aging spots. etc...and he got on grape seed extract about 6 months ago thanks to my telling him about it. Females only///no way. j
A name would be great!

Also, I'm not at all fussed about taking something even if it was aimed at females, was just curious!

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

New Threads

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources