Almost crippling breathing problems?

David Tyrer

David-
I’m sorry to hear that. I started treating for Lyme, Bart and babesia and mine started improving. It went away for a while and I could sleep again. It comes and goes now when I ramp up treatment. Japanese Knotweed helped my voice issues. I never got croaky, but I had issues in my throat for sure. It’s gone now. Have you tried to treat for Lyme and coinfections?? I know you tested negative, but that test is garbage and with a history of afib and head symptoms, I strongly suggest you look into it more. It screams Lyme!
It is definitely something I was strongly suspicious of initially but after the negative test I knew the likelihood of that being investigated further by my doctor was zilch.

How did you get tested/a positive test, and what treatment are you on for those conditions?

Amwags

It is definitely something I was strongly suspicious of initially but after the negative test I knew the likelihood of that being investigated further by my doctor was zilch.

How did you get tested/a positive test, and what treatment are you on for those conditions?
I tested for Lyme through Igenex and for bartonella through galaxy. My babesia test was negative, but I had air hunger too so I started treating that as well. Zhangs artemesia helped me with that within weeks. I’m also taking Japanese knotweed, Cell Core IS-BAB, and will add in Zhangs Allicin next. Stephen Buhner has books and entire protocols that help so many people. Cell Core also has programs and tinctures that focus on the system as a whole, not just killing the bugs. I’m doing both. I still have the diaphragm issue off and on, but like I said, it seems to flare when I’m treating. These are things you can do on your own or with a llmd, but I’d jump into something soon. You could have collagen loss as well. I’m sure that’s some of my issue too. I’m happy to help if you have questions. I revisited your post bc mine was flaring, but I wanted to tell you it can improve!!

David Tyrer

I tested for Lyme through Igenex and for bartonella through galaxy. My babesia test was negative, but I had air hunger too so I started treating that as well. Zhangs artemesia helped me with that within weeks. I’m also taking Japanese knotweed, Cell Core IS-BAB, and will add in Zhangs Allicin next. Stephen Buhner has books and entire protocols that help so many people. Cell Core also has programs and tinctures that focus on the system as a whole, not just killing the bugs. I’m doing both. I still have the diaphragm issue off and on, but like I said, it seems to flare when I’m treating. These are things you can do on your own or with a llmd, but I’d jump into something soon. You could have collagen loss as well. I’m sure that’s some of my issue too. I’m happy to help if you have questions. I revisited your post bc mine was flaring, but I wanted to tell you it can improve!!
That's great info, thanks! Now I just have to find a decent Lyme doctor and see if they will listen to me.

But I guess I could look into those supplements first and see what's what. I'm able to find all of them here (UK) but not the Zhang's variation. May have to do a little researching...

Amwags

That's great info, thanks! Now I just have to find a decent Lyme doctor and see if they will listen to me.

But I guess I could look into those supplements first and see what's what. I'm able to find all of them here (UK) but not the Zhang's variation. May have to do a little researching...
Id just start on your own while you’re looking for a llmd in your area. If you’re on fb, there are several groups for Buhner, treating Lyme, etc. I’ve found them very helpful. Knotweed is a staple in his program and the one many start with since it helps Lyme and Bart.

David Tyrer

Id just start on your own while you’re looking for a llmd in your area. If you’re on fb, there are several groups for Buhner, treating Lyme, etc. I’ve found them very helpful. Knotweed is a staple in his program and the one many start with since it helps Lyme and Bart.
Thank you! I've found a couple on there so will join and see what I can find.

marthe

DAVID: I believe the HGH homeopathic gel can help EVERYONE if they stay with it, don't start and quit if they don't get instant results...it's not an overnight fix, we did not get so damaged overnight, did we. I can send you info if you give me the go ahead, but now it costs $4-5 daily as HGH products are not from the dollar stores. j
Hello - I too would like the HGH info you're referring to here. I don't know how you mean you would do so.??? Thank you for your post!

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

New Threads

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources