Anxiety and Depression and Lack of Sleep

jaminhealth

A couple friends were over today and one friend goes in and out of anxiety and depression and lack of sleep all her life. She knows what I take for sleep, and I have no anxiety and depression so she finally agreed to TRY some of my "stuff" I use for sleep every night and took home 4 tabs of Calms Forte'''.. I have been telling these friends for years what gives me 8-10 good hrs but they just don't hear or try to tough it out....dumb. She has melatonin at home so will take 1/2mg tonight also, so she says.

Key is to take both 1 hr or so before hitting the pillow....

Calms is beneficial for Anxiety and Sleep and hopefully my friend will benefit from this very inexpensive homeopathic.

I also work with B vitamins and have no anxiety at all, nor depression, good thryoid support.

jaminhealth

Success Sleep Report: The first that took 4 tabs of Calms home with her has reported that night she slept close to 10 hrs, the major portion on her couch, she got up and went into bed and slept another 4 hrs give or take.

Last night she slept about 9 hrs, started on couch and got into her bed.

She will continue with the Calms and give me reports....

She body has been sleep deprived...she claims she's never slept more than 6 hrs nightly for years...

Incidentally, we do lose weight with sleep and she struggles with weight issues.

Tammy7

So...........she's doing both melatonin and Calms? Or is the improved sleep strictly from Calms? Do you take melatonin as well?

jaminhealth

Just talked to my friend a while ago and she has gone to 2 Calms just before she's about to hit the pillow and is sleeping thru the night.....which is NEW for her, big time. I don't think she takes Melatonin at this point.

I take 1 mg melatonin with my routine and 1-1/2 calms tabs....I also take 500mg Inositol and a couple other things as I deal with lots of pain and NEED and WANT to sleep.....

jaminhealth

I sleep deeply and dream every night, some times my whole night is dreams....and I have a sleep combo I put together starting in 1999 and have been using an HGH homeopathic gel for almost 2 yrs now, hence even better sleep...... I've posted a lot about the HGH here but I guess no one else jumped on it. I've tried some kratom and didn't feel it's for me....thanks...

JonDorf13

Melatonin works effective for me so far because I only have light insomnia. However, a friend reco me this one

Be safe everyone.

jaminhealth

I take Calms Forte' homeopathic Tabs with my sleep combo and they are wonderful. Hylands also makes a product called Calm which contains 5 homeopathic solutions, to take during the day hours...

Habs93

I'm curious to know i anyone actually has gotten better with Anxiety? I actually had some bad anxiety years before i got sick. After about 2 years of being sick i was too tired to give Anxiety the time of day. Now things when i was well that would give me Anxiety don't anymore. It's still there but the feeling doesn't bother me.

jaminhealth

Just closing down my computer and I see your post on anxiety. Look into working with Inositol also....thru the day and also for sleep. I've been taking Inositol (from B family) for some yrs and others I know do nicely with L Theonine.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources