Captain Underpants! Ron Davis Like You've Never Seen Him Before - The OMF Underwear Funding Drive

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
IMG_0685%20%282%29.JPG

Join "Captain Underpants" (aka Dr. Ron Davis, OMF Scientific Advisory Board Director) !

Be Our Superhero! Wear Your Undies On The Outside for ME/CFS

We’re reaching out now to announce the launch of an exciting campaign to raise money for ME/CFS research that was put together for the OMF End ME/CFS Project by a lot of hard work by some awesome new friends in the UK and Australia!

As you know, ME/CFS is an “invisible illness,” but starting today, we’re wearing our support on the outside – with our undies!

The Undies Challenge aims to be a fun and engaging campaign that encourages conversation around the common misconceptions about the condition as well as raising much-needed funds. The nature of the challenge is also sensitive to those who are bed-bound or physically limited, allowing everyone to convey their energy and passion for life, though ME/CFS often means they can't.​

All funds will be going to the OMF End ME/CFS Project.

Our initial goal is to raise $10,000 by International ME/CFS & FM Awareness Day on May 12. After that, the sky's the limit!

UOTO_Home_page_cropsquare2.jpg

And we need your help. We’d love if you’d be our superhero (superheroes wear their undies on the outside, and you need to be a superhero to live with this disease)!

What do you do now?
  • Share the message! Feel free to forward this email to let your networks in on the campaign.
  • Do the challenge! Simply wear your Undies On The Outside, or get as creative as you want! Share the photos with your social media networks (instructions below), and take a look at an example attached for inspiration.
  • Follow us on Facebook.com/UOTOchallenge and twitter.com/UOTOchallenge to see everyone’s photos, as well as for updates on the campaign.
HOW DO I DO THE CHALLENGE? (post your photo on social media, then copy & paste these instructions)
I’m a Superhero and wearing my undies on the outside to end ME/CFS! I nominate X, Y and Z to do the #UndiesChallenge
  1. Take a photo or video wearing your undies on the outside
  2. Donate $10 to the Open Medicine Foundation's END ME/CFS Project at bit.ly/UOTO1
  3. Share the photo / video on social media using the hashtag #UndiesChallenge
  4. Tag 3 other people. They have 24 hours!

If you have any questions or want any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Best,
HOPE-MECFS-Facebook.jpg

Linda Tannenbaum
CEO, Open Medicine Foundation
www.openmedicinefoundation.org
www.undiesontheoutside.org

Would you like to forward this email to a friend? Click here.

Share This Email:

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
The problem for me is that I actually don't have any underpants..

Seven

It is worrying me that we have too many campaigns going, I want us to make some impact at least in the media so do I put a profile picture in FB of the shoes in the driveway or me w underpants on top???

Tammy7

It is worrying me that we have too many campaigns going, I want us to make some impact at least in the media so do I put a profile picture in FB of the shoes in the driveway or me w underpants on top???
How about both.:)

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources