Cromolyn Sodium Powder to make my own Gastrocrom

Issie

Good that it's going so smoothly. It can take awhile before you notice anything.

Issie

Issie

You do know to take I on an empty stomach, before meals or drinking anything other than water - at least 30 min before.

Issie

Remy

Administrator
They are very different. I haven't tried ketotifen so can't say how it would do for me. Allegra is the only H1 I can use. And I can only take 1/2 Zantac or it causes intestinal pain.

Yeah, keep us posted. Cheaper is better.

Issie
Fwiw, the tiredness went away within a couple of weeks and I've been steadily losing weight (albeit slowly) on ketotifen. It can actually reverse diabetes in those with metabolic issues caused by mast cell activation.

Who Me?

I've been steadily losing weight (albeit slowly) on ketotifen..

That's in sane since it made me eat not stop. All H1's make me eat, some worse than others.

I took 100 mgs an hour before breakfast. The two types of GI pain I get, none this morning. I ate the same thing I usually do, which can sometimes cause bloat but nothing. I'll see how it goes with foods I shouldn't eat, only because I don't have enough low histamine foods right now.

I'm looking for things that require zero prep for lunches in particular.

Who Me?

Update: I made a new double batch this morning but the jar leaked all over when I shook it so I have no idea how much I got. Good luck to me with the dose. I've been taking 100 mgs 2x a day.

Yesterday, and a few days before I had been really freaking out about neighbors music. (this is not new). It wasn't loud but the low thump of the bass was like torture. I was so upset yesterday i was crying. I tried earphones and it was horrible. I thought I was going to have a breakdown.

This morning I get up and just thinking about it had me crying and melting down. I was completely unable to cope. Then @Remy reminded me that she had a huge emotional reaction to the gastrocrom for a few weeks and suggested I drop down a dose.

As soon as she said that I knew she was right because although their music annoys me, I don't have a complete breakdown over it.

So watch out folks

@Lissa @San Diego

Folk

One question.

It's been so long with back and forth e-mails to the pharmacy and my doctor that I don't remember anymore.

I asked for 100mg capsules.
My doctor ordered 200mg capsules.

They want to clarify which one I want... I'm think with going with what my doctor prescribed but I'm not sure, what's your guys experience with the dosage?

Thanks

Remy

Administrator
One question.

It's been so long with back and forth e-mails to the pharmacy and my doctor that I don't remember anymore.

I asked for 100mg capsules.
My doctor ordered 200mg capsules.

They want to clarify which one I want... I'm think with going with what my doctor prescribed but I'm not sure, what's your guys experience with the dosage?

Thanks
The prepared vials are 100 mg and the typical dosage is two...but people typically need to work up to that. So you might need to split your capsules at first but ultimately 200 mg is probably the dose you want.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources