HGH Therapy and FM/CFS

jaminhealth

In one of the posts above, I mention Kent Horltorf as using HGH supplements with his patients. I know one other member talked about an HGH she was using but has not mentioned it lately. It's not the one I use. And I'd bet Horltorf uses injections.

jaminhealth

Just talking to my daughter who has been using the "gel" now about 15 months, and she tells me how much she has gained and opening up from all the negative inputs and damage done in her life of marriage gone bad, bringing children into the world, bringing stillborn into world. Lots of stuff that was very devastating and she KNOWS the gel is balancing out her life. She could still be living negatively from her past but she's not.

Plus the changes in her overall being allow her to not stress out about things that come up in her life with the dog and two young adult children.

Last edited:

Larry

IF anything, the HGH is increasing your daughters confidence to process the unfelt traumatic experience of her early life. As you are saying, she is now dealing with all the negative inputs and damage done in her life. AS these unexpressed emotions rise up and are processed, the central nervous system calms down and health is restored.

jaminhealth

IF anything, the HGH is increasing your daughters confidence to process the unfelt traumatic experience of her early life. As you are saying, she is now dealing with all the negative inputs and damage done in her life. AS these unexpressed emotions rise up and are processed, the central nervous system calms down and health is restored.
Yes, this apparently is the case for all those 1000's using this new HGH gel now. Years of damage from disease, life's challenges, traumas, etc etc etc.

I'd love to have someone with this "true" CFS use it and receive it's benefits.....

When I did a search of: "Does Human Growth Hormone Make The Body Work Better" this is one very thorough explanation of HGH.

Last edited:

Larry

Yes, this apparently is the case for all those 1000's using this new HGH gel now. Years of damage from disease, life's challenges, traumas, etc etc etc.

I'd love to have someone with this "true" CFS use it and receive it's benefits.....

When I did a search of: "Does Human Growth Hormone Make The Body Work Better" this is one very thorough explanation of HGH.

That a not a through explanation at all. It's complete manipulation and you dont seem to be aware of it. You can read any number books on this, contact recovered people and ask what they think. You haven't done this though.... And yes, even though it may scare you, this affects more than thousands of people. This you can also read about.

jaminhealth

Listen, the results so far of my daughter's use of the homeopathic HGH gel is plenty for us to believe in what we are doing and my almost 1 yr of using the gel....I love homeopathy and this is microdosing, slow and effective. Just the incredible restorative SLEEP is so so much right off. There is mega info on what HGH does for us as we age and live with the damage done to our lives.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

New Threads

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources