HGH Therapy and FM/CFS

jaminhealth

In one of the posts above, I mention Kent Horltorf as using HGH supplements with his patients. I know one other member talked about an HGH she was using but has not mentioned it lately. It's not the one I use. And I'd bet Horltorf uses injections.

jaminhealth

Just talking to my daughter who has been using the "gel" now about 15 months, and she tells me how much she has gained and opening up from all the negative inputs and damage done in her life of marriage gone bad, bringing children into the world, bringing stillborn into world. Lots of stuff that was very devastating and she KNOWS the gel is balancing out her life. She could still be living negatively from her past but she's not.

Plus the changes in her overall being allow her to not stress out about things that come up in her life with the dog and two young adult children.

Last edited:

Larry

IF anything, the HGH is increasing your daughters confidence to process the unfelt traumatic experience of her early life. As you are saying, she is now dealing with all the negative inputs and damage done in her life. AS these unexpressed emotions rise up and are processed, the central nervous system calms down and health is restored.

jaminhealth

IF anything, the HGH is increasing your daughters confidence to process the unfelt traumatic experience of her early life. As you are saying, she is now dealing with all the negative inputs and damage done in her life. AS these unexpressed emotions rise up and are processed, the central nervous system calms down and health is restored.

Yes, this apparently is the case for all those 1000's using this new HGH gel now. Years of damage from disease, life's challenges, traumas, etc etc etc.

I'd love to have someone with this "true" CFS use it and receive it's benefits.....

When I did a search of: "Does Human Growth Hormone Make The Body Work Better" this is one very thorough explanation of HGH.

Last edited:

Larry

Yes, this apparently is the case for all those 1000's using this new HGH gel now. Years of damage from disease, life's challenges, traumas, etc etc etc.

I'd love to have someone with this "true" CFS use it and receive it's benefits.....

When I did a search of: "Does Human Growth Hormone Make The Body Work Better" this is one very thorough explanation of HGH.

That a not a through explanation at all. It's complete manipulation and you dont seem to be aware of it. You can read any number books on this, contact recovered people and ask what they think. You haven't done this though.... And yes, even though it may scare you, this affects more than thousands of people. This you can also read about.

jaminhealth

Listen, the results so far of my daughter's use of the homeopathic HGH gel is plenty for us to believe in what we are doing and my almost 1 yr of using the gel....I love homeopathy and this is microdosing, slow and effective. Just the incredible restorative SLEEP is so so much right off. There is mega info on what HGH does for us as we age and live with the damage done to our lives.

jaminhealth

I just read most of the Yelp Reviews on Dr. Kent Horltorf and MOST very positive. And he uses HGH medicine for many of his patients and specifically CFS.

I'm into month 14 with the homeopathic HGH gel I use and it's been lifechanging and I'll be 82 this year. And for the $4-5 daily cost, so worth it.

For those struggling with ME/CFS you could be missing the important piece of the puzzle to give you back a lot of your life.

Likaloha

I just read most of the Yelp Reviews on Dr. Kent Horltorf and MOST very positive. And he uses HGH medicine for many of his patients and specifically CFS.

I'm into month 14 with the homeopathic HGH gel I use and it's been lifechanging and I'll be 82 this year. And for the $4-5 daily cost, so worth it.

For those struggling with ME/CFS you could be missing the important piece of the puzzle to give you back a lot of your life.
I have read that many HGH meds really contain no actual human growth hormone at all and read a few places that it is illegal to sell it in the US anyway. Would love to know what you take, if you don't mind, and what the ingredients are...thanks!!

jaminhealth

I believe I sent you a private message on this product a while back and you said you were trying other product(s) so I let it go. I'm not trying to force anyone but I know how it's changed a lot of my 82 yrs on this earth...true I don't deal with CFS but who knows...it could help CFS people....I'll send you another private message on it. I'm headed to using it 15 months come May 1.

Remember we're talking a HOMEOPATHIC remedy so it will be unlike all the other products out there.

Likaloha

I believe I sent you a private message on this product a while back and you said you were trying other product(s) so I let it go. I'm not trying to force anyone but I know how it's changed a lot of my 82 yrs on this earth...true I don't deal with CFS but who knows...it could help CFS people....I'll send you another private message on it. I'm headed to using it 15 months come May 1.

Remember we're talking a HOMEOPATHIC remedy so it will be unlike all the other products out there.
Sorry, I have been awol for awhile because of cardiac issues....I appreciate your help, and am sorry to be so delayed! Thanks!

jaminhealth

Here is a link on the HGH homeopathic product. It tells everything. If you should decide to jump on I hope you will use the person I buy from.

One NEEDS to give it at least a 3 month chance...and go from there. I'm headed in my 15th month of using it.

Likaloha

Here is a link on the HGH homeopathic product. It tells everything. If you should decide to jump on I hope you will use the person I buy from.

One NEEDS to give it at least a 3 month chance...and go from there. I'm headed in my 15th month of using it.
Thank you so much for the link...It does seem expensive, but does the one bottle last a month? My fatigue is getting so bad I am literally dragging myself out of bed, then to recliner, then to couch and then back to bed...It would be worth it to get some life back......Thanks again for taking the time for me!!!!!

jaminhealth

HGH products are pricey....and some do a good job and MOST don't. For me I can get a bottle use on the every other month auto ship. Ideally, get once a month auto ship but money wise, FOR ME, I stretch it out. Wish I didn't need too, but I'm on a low income senior budget.

I don't know how your sleep is but could be getting better sleep will help a lot too with your fatigue....and then the other ingredients.....

I don't know your age, but going on 82 and lots of arthritis, I'm pretty damaged but feel the HGH I use helps support me MORE.

Likaloha

HGH products are pricey....and some do a good job and MOST don't. For me I can get a bottle use on the every other month auto ship. Ideally, get once a month auto ship but money wise, FOR ME, I stretch it out. Wish I didn't need too, but I'm on a low income senior budget.

I don't know how your sleep is but could be getting better sleep will help a lot too with your fatigue....and then the other ingredients.....

I don't know your age, but going on 82 and lots of arthritis, I'm pretty damaged but feel the HGH I use helps support me MORE.
I am 58, but my rheumatologist/pain doctor says my HGH level is closer to someone who is about 110! I have been to many sleep doctors and have used a CPAP and BiPAP in the past but sleep much better now. My arthritis is painful and have had my knee replaced in 2013, but it seems to be having problems now and I don't have and can't see an orthopedic doc right now.

jaminhealth

Well EVERYONE's HGH drops as we age. So all I can say, only way to find out if it will help is to give it a trial. I have a damaged knee from a messy hip replacement and refuse to cut my body anymore for the knee job....and I'm 82 so it's not easy and live alone. Every day I seem to have new pain areas....thank gooooodness I sleep a good 10 yrs.

jaminhealth

My daughter just sent me a testimony from a Gel user who is challenged with CFS. I'm talking again to a friend who has horrid ME/CFS and the cost is holding her back....Does the below testimony sound familiar:

(((Tina F for Gel Testimony April 2020!

I have been on the Gel for 15 months as of Easter this year!

· I am 53 years old and on disability since 1999

· Started in 1996 when I could not move my neck one day. I felt like a truck hit me most of the time. I went to see a chiropractor and found that my neck was growing straight which was caused by an accident 8 years prior to 1996. It was a whiplash injury that I never got checked out.

· My primary doctor sends me to a neurologist because of other issues, in 1997 I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue, then anxiety set in and depression. I was also dealing with post traumatic syndrome from trauma at 18.

· Chronic IBS, for over 25 years.,.

· Progressively for years my health was getting worse, so much discomfort and side effects from medications were unbearable.

· 2018 I was so sick and did not know what it was, it felt like my temperature gage was off, like a furnace, nausea, headaches, dizzy and an insascable cravings for sugar and bad carbs.

· My health as far as my weight, was going up from 130 to 167 in from 2015-January 2019.

· In January of 2019, I prayed with tears for God to help for me, I was losing hope, I was getting worse.

· My prayers were answered, I saw my friend of many years, Betsy, on Facebook, talking about this Gel she was using and how it helped her health issues. I was like I want it now and I do not care how much!! I was desperate to find relief, at 52 years old I felt like I was 80. I could not go out enjoy life, spend time with friends or any social gatherings.

· I am 85%-100% better

My chiropractor can tell the difference, when he puts my bones in it clicks when before there was resistance and not clicking in. I have muscle growth!

· No chronic fatigue or stomach discomforts, no acid reflux or inflammation

· my body temperature is better regulated, no fiery furnace feeling, and I am not sweating buckets, I have more chills now, LOL

· Cellulite disappearing, my skin has more of a glow my friends and family told me.

· I was 167 in January 2019 Lost About 12 with the Gel, Then in May I started a Keto drink and now I weigh 125...how does that happen for a 52-53-year-old.

"This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. We recommend you consult with a physician before adding any new products to your regimen or lifestyle. This product is not meant for individuals under the age of 18. Keep out of the reach of children.”)))

Reply Reply All

Last edited:

jaminhealth

Again, all you folks with the CFS, any of the above Issues sound familiar? I'd absolutely love to see folks here on it for their CFS.

I have a friend who is frequently sick and she battles CFS.

jaminhealth

Woke up thinking and feeling good and thankful I can afford the HGH on my senior lower income, I have so many positive benefits that I can't imagine the rest of my life without it.

I do not spend money on the latest technology and that is where so many do that...their health is not important enough to spend more money I guess.

jaminhealth

I just hit my 82 yrs the other day and as one friend said, she really felt a major "change" when she hit 80.

I know WITHOUT A DOUBT that all here would benefit with an HGH replacement and I just heard a 30 minute program of a newer product just out (not the one I'm using) but different...

The MD promoting it couldn't say enough about the benefits and that we are all aging but don't need to get OLD....I feel the same and I'm using the homeopathic gel for probably 18 months now. I barely have a wrinkle on my 82 yr face.

We all age and get older due to loss of HGH which I've talked about above here.

The doctor went into the subject of REM sleep and dreaming, how many here really go into deep healing REM sleep? I do every night, 8-10 hrs worth of REM.

We are not talking about hormones or steroids and the HGH products have gotten a bad rap from the body building work and the hormones and steroids....

jaminhealth

I am 58, but my rheumatologist/pain doctor says my HGH level is closer to someone who is about 110! I have been to many sleep doctors and have used a CPAP and BiPAP in the past but sleep much better now. My arthritis is painful and have had my knee replaced in 2013, but it seems to be having problems now and I don't have and can't see an orthopedic doc right now.

Well, this too, if you are not getting good REM healing sleep, you are aging more. I get 8-10 hrs REM sleep nightly and just approaching 18 months using the gel...worth every penny and I'm so willing to give up all the gadgets people spend $$$$ on in their lives, for what????

And I have no desire to wear a contraption on my face to get some good sleep....and how good can it be anyway. I can't imagine trying to sleep like that. REM sleep is the first benefit reported with the gel.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources