I find next to nothing here about getting the influenza vaccine while having cfs/me. Any experiences to share, anyone? Thanks.

TJ_Fitz

Personally, I don't think it's wise to put something into your body that's made to deliberately stimulate a strong immune system response if your immune system is already overresponding! Vaccines are such a thing. Excessive inflammation is part of the picture for me, so I don't mess around with flu or COVID jabs.

Tammy7

I read an article which described how Kaiser Permenante (sp?) crunched the numbers on those who got the COVID vaccine, and the different number of boosters later on. Turns out the more boosters their insureds got, the higher the liklihood of them being hospitalized for COVID later on. It sure appears from everything I've read that these vaccines are permanently weakening the body's innate immune system.
Thank goodness for the whistleblowers. I heard something recently also from a Dr. who was expressing major concern over cover ups on vaccination data that he was investigating. I agree with you wholeheartedly that the vaccines are weakening the body's innate immune system.

TVB

Thank goodness for the whistleblowers. I heard something recently also from a Dr. who was expressing major concern over cover ups on vaccination data that he was investigating. I agree with you wholeheartedly that the vaccines are weakening the body's innate immune system.
There is a great amount of misleading statistics and opinions regarding the effects/outcome of post immunized individuals. Insurance companies can represent whatever benefits their profitability (sorry to be cryptic). The studies and information right now that is current does not suggest a weakening of the immune system, rather (as in all vaccine introductions to the body) the basis is a specialization of immune system with respect to the inborne pathogens. It is the principal behind vaccination. certainly continue to research this aspect, however try to stay on the science-based research path.

Wayne

The studies and information right now that is current does not suggest a weakening of the immune system,

From an earlier post of mine:

I read an article which described how Kaiser Permenante (sp?) crunched the numbers on those who got the COVID vaccine, and the different number of boosters later on. Turns out the more boosters their insureds got, the higher the liklihood of them being hospitalized for COVID later on. It sure appears from everything I've read that these vaccines are permanently weakening the body's innate immune system.

tatt

@tatt -- I think it understood it perfectly well. This is what I posted in the first entry on this thread. I added a couple of underlines.
Nope. It actually stated there was no difference in infection rates. "Frequency of seroconversion towards A/H1N1 Singapore 6/86 influenza virus was similar in the two groups"

I have tinnitus It's not related to the vaccines, got it before they were thought of. Absolutely no change after vaccination. There are many causes of tinnitus and some people will develop it coincidentally and blame it on vaccines. That's why scientists always compare with the normal rates of developments of problems.

Everything I've read tells me that the risks of getting covid well outweigh the risks of being vaccinated. I have scientific training, though, so I can identify a lot of the rubbish and ignore it.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources