In Full Remission

Farmgirl

Hello everybody.
No I didn't really take antivirals as I saw they were not doing much quite frankly so gave up on that.
It is antiRETROvirals that hit the target here.
Prepare your lawyers.
Prepare your lawsuits.

This is the End Game.

@Hustler. Thanks for the info, however limited it is...every drop of info helps! I asked my doctor for ARV and he wants to see how I respond to AVs first, but I have mottling in my lower extremities and I am concerned about my liver and kidneys holding out. May get a second opinion.
I don't have a lawyer.

Merida

I have been slow to respond here. Trying to catch up. @Hustler think you are correct - a disaster of epic proportions in the human population. Is it XMRV? Or another one? I just don't think lawyers can help much at this point, as the real scientific studies are ( intentionally ? ) lacking- ones that could push this through the courts???

@Lissa
Yes, I think the studies you mention would be great. Gather as much data as possible for location and dates of onset for these neuroinflammatory (?) disorders - correlate with unusual weather. I have tried to turn some geography master's candidates on to this idea ( in California - husband is retired geography prof here).

This toxic mold is fascinating. I know little. Would like to see genetic profile and evolutionary relationships to other fungi.

On an XFiles note: Found a Philippina "massage therapist" here in L.A. She speaks little English, is 70 years old, has 11 children, 52 grandchildren. Slowly I have realized she is part of the ancient healing traditions from the Philippines - a Hilot. Wow. Last week she lifted my energy and ability to function in a way that has never happened. Back slid a bit this week. Just don't know what to believe. Will see.

Merida

@Farmgirl
Hmmmm. Are they calling these heart irregularities diastolic dysfunction? I have that, and also odd high blood pressure spikes. Do you have usual heart structure? Read about 'reversal of the great vessels." Also,I appreciate that Lyme Borrelia/ viruses/ etc can cause heart issues, also autonomic dysfunction ( which is due to some pathogen?) Heart issues run in my side of the family that had the CFS/ ME/ FMS.

weyland

No I didn't really take antivirals as I saw they were not doing much quite frankly so gave up on that.
It is antiRETROvirals that hit the target here.
There isn't really a major difference, except regarding the isentress, which specifically targets the HIV integrase enzyme. Chain terminating antivirals all work under the same basic principal, hence why tenofovir can work on HIV as well as Hep B. It's doing the same thing that e.g. Valcyte does.

Farmgirl

@Farmgirl
Hmmmm. Are they calling these heart irregularities diastolic dysfunction? I have that, and also odd high blood pressure spikes. Do you have usual heart structure? Read about 'reversal of the great vessels." Also,I appreciate that Lyme Borrelia/ viruses/ etc can cause heart issues, also autonomic dysfunction ( which is due to some pathogen?) Heart issues run in my side of the family that had the CFS/ ME/ FMS.
@Merida. I don't think they have looked at my BP, but I have had horrible BP, blackouts, passing out over nothing since I was a kid. How high does your BP spike and do you have symptoms?

Zapped

@Zapped.
Do you feel that life is more difficult now that you have been ill these 30 years? I am.

@Farmgirl. For sure, worse. Went 20 +/- years functioning ~ 3 - 6 on the "10" worst scale. After further progressive 'crashes,' I never went back to prior health. In fact, I have progressively droppped to a now "8 - 9." Very frustrating!

How about you; have you progressively worsened, particularly after successive crashes?

<<Just got the news today that my Holter monitor test came back with irregularities. I have been having continuous chest pain especially these last 2 years. Bummer. But, I am thinking of all the things I have to be thankful for! First one is that I am not in a hurricane and my home is not flooded.>>

Amen to thankful 'not flooded'. We, here in Atlanta, got the tail end with 60mph winds. It knocked the power out as well as internet, tv, and phone for 3 days. I felt like a nomad until it came back to full function. I really felt for the Florida victims. That was/is the peak of discomfort and frustration. (I soon thereafter made another donation.)

BTW, don't ignore treating the Holter findings. If you like I can share some CAD helpful/support supplements.

Last edited:

Farmgirl

@Farmgirl. For sure, worse. Went 20 +/- years functioning ~ 3 - 6 on the "10" worst scale. After further progressive 'crashes,' I never went back to prior health. In fact, I have progressively droppped to a now "8 - 9." Very frustrating!

How about you; have you progressively worsened, particularly after successive crashes?

<<Just got the news today that my Holter monitor test came back with irregularities. I have been having continuous chest pain especially these last 2 years. Bummer. But, I am thinking of all the things I have to be thankful for! First one is that I am not in a hurricane and my home is not flooded.>>

Amen to thankful 'not flooded'. We, here in Atlanta, got the tail end with 60mph winds. It knocked the power out as well as internet, tv, and phone for 3 days. I felt like a nomad until it came back to full function. I really felt for the Florida victims. That [/article]

Thanks, that is good to know!

Amen to thankful 'not flooded'. We, here in Atlanta, got the tail end with 60mph winds. It knocked the power out as well as internet, tv, and phone for 3 days. I felt like a nomad until it came back to full function. I really felt for the Florida victims. That was/is the peak of discomfort and frustration. (I soon thereafter made another donation.)

BTW, don't ignore treating the Holter findings. If you like I can share some CAD helpful/support supplements.

@Zapped. Hi! Hope you are as well as can be expected today on level 8-9!
I am similar to you. My husband seems surprised at how bad I am, but for me, the pain has been unbearable and the lead legs horrible, but I seemed to push hard before, and now I cannot. I am thankful I can walk to the bathroom and around the house ( when I am okay enough...sometimes I am a prisoner in the bed for a while).
I don't know how people live this life without someone to help them.

I do not know what CAD means, but, I am ready and willing to hear your advice! I have consistent PVCs and supraventricular PVCs on my Holter and low/ high heart rate 49-135. ( I wasn't exercising...I promise!). I think my heart might be infected with viruses, but I don't want a biopsy! Do you have similar issues?

Nice to get to know you! :)

Zapped

I am similar to you. My husband seems surprised at how bad I am, but for me, the pain has been unbearable and the lead legs horrible, but I seemed to push hard before, and now I cannot. I am thankful I can walk to the bathroom and around the house ( when I am okay enough...sometimes I am a prisoner in the bed for a while). I don't know how people live this life without someone to help them.

@Farmgirl. 'Sorry you've got a heavier 'hand' to deal with. I'm not bedbound but I spend a lot of the day on the sofa. I know how meaningful an understanding spouse can be. I really feel for the solos.

...You know, I have the heavy gait from legs through feet, also. This has been progressive over the last few years, and now my walking outside is limited. It gives me pause to think it might be a variant symptom from a CFS-type enterovirus, namely a polio strand???

I do not know what CAD means, but, I am ready and willing to hear your advice! I have consistent PVCs and supraventricular PVCs on my Holter and low/ high heart rate 49-135. ( I wasn't exercising...I promise!). I think my heart might be infected with viruses, but I don't want a biopsy! Do you have similar issues?

'Just suggestions, as I have had similar heart issues along with 2 stents in my heart. You might want to do a chemical stress test (by injection) to test for CAD = coronary artery disease, like atherosclerosis). The stress test identified it when I failed it on a routine physical - bicycle stress test.

Stents are no big deal - outpatient, by a cardiologist. Then diet change, which is where I have subsequently learned about some supplements to help the whole condition.

Here's a few of what I found and take daily: Niacin (1000mg) - dialates the blood vessels for better flow; Reservatrol - makes vessels pliable; Omega 3 - heart/systemic health; Ubiquinol - heart/systemic support; Potassium Citrate - calms double heart beats. There are other vitamins/supplements but these lead the pack and can make a difference for good heart health, which is serious business, also.

Nice to get to know you! :)

Thanks, and likewise. I suppose it's back to the ARV thread... .:walkingdead:

Last edited:

Issie

@Merida. I don't think they have looked at my BP, but I have had horrible BP, blackouts, passing out over nothing since I was a kid. How high does your BP spike and do you have symptoms?
You must look into POTS, as all your symptoms point to that or some sort of dysautonomia. I think it goes along with this. I'm late to this thread, trying to digest it all.

I'm a "victim" of childhood vaccines and have had issues every since. Always thought it was polio vaccine but may have been measles. My sister and I and a friend have never really recovered. It was so bad we were bed bound and had to be carried because we couldn't walk. We missed months of school. And all of us have had ongoing health issues.

And then there is the mold thing. I grew up in the South in a house that had major problems. We scrubbed bathroom tile with black mold with a tooth brush. No protection - it was just what you had to do in a humid, moldy environment. Come to find out I have 5 genetic markers for inability to throw mold and micro toxins off. No wonder this has been a lifelong thing. My sister and one of her sons are positive too. My mom had MARCONS before she passed. I was reexposed while doing parent care back in the South and it was in my room in my air vent that the most issues were found. Big time crash.....but. it's now getting me more answers.

I'll keep reading, just wanted to put my two bits in.

Issie

Hustler

Were Silverman's individual full length XMRV clones : vp35, vp42, vp62 each from three separate people? Or did they also contain sequences from other individuals to complete their full length ???

What did Silverman have everyone believe?
What did Mikovits actually discover compared to him?
Why were the negative authors not as inquisitive about the Silverman error as Mikovits?

Was Lipkin COMPLICIT to the Silverman error

Hustler

Current treatments :

VIREAD
RALTEGRAVIR
and now KALETRA

remission maintained.

All very very good. Very happy.

Mikovits was right.
Everyone else was so wrong.
To prison they must go. All of them.
No eXcuses.
Same for all these researchers getting millions today and not looking into RVs and ARVs.

Curious world, don't you all think ????.....!

Not dead yet!

Had been ill 20y

Was at 50%

4th year on them and still on them

Upward progression

Feeling increasingly better

Am now in full remission

Think I had IRIS but if you get through that then it all gets good

In retrospect i d start on half dose n build up

Wow, 4 years??!! anyone, besides me, think that's a long time for a treatment to be effective?

I'm on board with the Mikovits kool aid, but if this is the best treatment, then idk. In 4 years you might've had a natural remisison. Who can tell?

I'm happy to hear that you're feeling better and it's in remission, though.

@JES as others have posted already, there is a connection between Autism and vaccines and the symptoms and effective treatments are often similar to CFS (oxygen, metabolic improvement, vitamins and nootropics...). I'm excluding all the bullshit behavioral and "skills" evaluations and therapies because duh, they're kids. Just like with CFS, they want to make it into a chance to make some money with psychology evals.

First we get lied to and injured by their vaccines, and then they tell us we're nuts. Hmmm... I see a pattern there.

Not dead yet!

Were Silverman's individual full length XMRV clones : vp35, vp42, vp62 each from three separate people? Or did they also contain sequences from other individuals to complete their full length ???

What did Silverman have everyone believe?
What did Mikovits actually discover compared to him?
Why were the negative authors not as inquisitive about the Silverman error as Mikovits?

Was Lipkin COMPLICIT to the Silverman error

I think Lipkin was scared of ending his career with a scandal. He walked a tightrope. Since he's doing what he can do now, I don't feel much hostility for him.

I save it up for the CDC who apparently operates like a career Mafia when it comes to scientists.

Hustler

It s called treatment experience.
You learn when the time is right. To maintain the benefit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Farmgirl

You must look into POTS, as all your symptoms point to that or some sort of dysautonomia. I think it goes along with this. I'm late to this thread, trying to digest it all.

I'm a "victim" of childhood vaccines and have had issues every since. Always thought it was polio vaccine but may have been measles. My sister and I and a friend have never really recovered. It was so bad we were bed bound and had to be carried because we couldn't walk. We missed months of school. And all of us have had ongoing health issues.

And then there is the mold thing. I grew up in the South in a house that had major problems. We scrubbed bathroom tile with black mold with a tooth brush. No protection - it was just what you had to do in a humid, moldy environment. Come to find out I have 5 genetic markers for inability to throw mold and micro toxins off. No wonder this has been a lifelong thing. My sister and one of her sons are positive too. My mom had MARCONS before she passed. I was reexposed while doing parent care back in the South and it was in my room in my air vent that the most issues were found. Big time crash.....but. it's now getting me more answers.

I'll keep reading, just wanted to put my two bits in.

Issie

Hi, Issie! I hear you on the mold! We used to play with mercury balls when our thermometer broke. That was the best! :p We know things now we didn't know then.

I so badly would like to just sit and speak with you about your story (and others) and hear all about your life. This is the first time in my 55 years I have ever met anyone with issues like mine and I do so long for these relationships, but I am hungry for more, so thanks for sharing that we me.

My vaccine reactions were HUGE and 1 was validated by Mayo Clinic in 1966. I have never been the same since.

I have been sick since I was 5 then further activation at 25 and 28. At age 28, I had a fever for 3 months when I got pregnant with my daughter and they told me to abort her. I eagerly refused! She is now an amazing woman! She DID need antivirals as soon as she was born. Broke my heart! I didn't even know until now that the "herpes-like" virus came from me! (from mono earlier and my broken immune system)

My son also had Epstein Barr Virus cancer. How dumb and I ....I just finally put two and two together.

I surely have POTS! It could not be found at the doctor's office, though I recorded a BP on standing of 70/40. I was SO dizzy all the time, but when I took gluten out of my diet, that symptom lessened, though I do not understand why. I am especially dizzy today cuz they just took 25 tubes of blood for testing me at the Lab! He he he .:p

Wish we had some answers and wish the cover up or push down, or massive back-turning on us would quit! I am hoping for us all!

I get A LOT out of vaxXed TV on youtube. I can relate mostly to the young gals with HPV vaccine reactions. A lot of them have ME/CFS.

Sometimes I just feel like collateral damage to this medical system. All for the greater good?

Bottom line is that my blood tests look like I have an AIDS like illness. Judy Mikovits should be praised for what she is doing. If someone would just let her in the lab, she could finish her work. She is an amazing person in my opinion. Anyone who would put their neck on the line AGAIN after what she went through is doing for the most unselfish reason. Most people would have just stuck their head in the sand and avoided the fury of the higher -ups. She has something important to tell us.

Issie, I don't know what Marcons is. My mother had Alzheimer's disease. She died in 2015.
Thank you for sharing! Have a very nice day, as much as one can in this state we are in.

PS I really enjoyed watching "Unrest"....did you see it?

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources