Legal in all 50 States Cannabis Oil

KweenPita

I found out about 6 weeks ago that there was a form of cannabis oils made from industrial hemp, therefore not marijuana that was legal for use in all 50 United States of America. Funny thing this Industrial Hemp, if you get the right variety and right part of the plant really does the same thing marijuana does, the exact same thing. They call it CBD, you can take it in a variety of ways. They take out most of the THC, so it is legal but won't vouch you would pass a drug test. If you check out You Tube, you will find officianato's of getting "wasted" have found ways to get so on CBD without the THC and will recommend the blends. Makes for hilarious entertainment!

But after my research I found some really good groups, because there are some who were selling impostor worthless oils and this stuff is pricey. But there nonprofit organizations and excellent supplier who started this movement out of compassion for the masses who could benefit but live in areas where they are unable or aren't dead enough to qualify, like my state Georgia.

So I ordered from one of the very best. Decided to go with oil you take orally under the tongue. I won't mention brands because I am not here to promote. But it is the best in the industry. I ordered the small bottle but they sent me the bottle that was 3 times the cost. The only thing I can figure is the woman I was talking to was asking about my life. I told her what I used to do before becoming disabled, Family Support, Jail Ministry etc. Then she told to register through another program I qualified for a discounted price next time. But my account was only charged $230 and I got a $650 bottle. Amazing.

What's more amazing is I am in really, really bad shape psychically. I have Neuralgia, daily Migraines, Muscle spasms, IBS, IC, Fatigue, Degenerated Disc Pain, TMJ, Insomnia, Nausea, and my bones just ache. Those are just my daily routine my pain levels on a good day is 6 with medication. If I have to ride in a car, shop, or sit up for extended periods, my Bp goes through the roof, we are talking stroke levels because the pain is like 15. But I am stoic. Always. I was a punching bag as child so I learned I could control the situation by not allowing my pain to show, actually smiling as I got beat. I actually walked around with a fractured spine and tailbone for 3 days as a 12 year old helping the family move before my pain was noticed enough for me to get care. So I am in bad shape psychically. But my song is "Keep on Smiling". So I do.

But this works, for even me. First dose, I took a type of very potent CBD under tongue 50mg. Held it for 30 seconds. Then swished around my mouth for 30 seconds. It was supposed to taste like Chocolate Mint. I have Alodyne Fibromyalgia, which makes me be able to distinguish ingredients of foods when we eat at restaurants and create almost verbatim the first time. This was not Chocolate Mint. This was like chewing a joint. Which I have done before so no biggie. But within minutes I felt heat going down my spine. Hmmmm, I thought.

It's been two weeks. My hands and feet no longer have the burning and prickling feeling. My body doesn't feel like I have fire ants crawling on it. I haven't had a TMJ incident in a few days. I have had to take Migraine medicine in a few days. I am not taking pain meds as often, and even forget to take my medicine during the day, when I used to watch the clock and count the minutes. My muscles used to jump and spasm with meds, now only my shoulders and my neck are still giving me problems. In fact, my spine is my big hurt now. But you can't really count that because last night I had SEX! AND ENJOYED IT! No bladder pain! No aches! It was first in sooooo long! I know too much information but hell we will never meet and we are all grown ups! So it's working and I am happy. Really happy not just smiling because I am supposed but because I think this might be answer to cutting down meds, getting better everyday and maybe as I heal and my poor body gets a break...ENERGY

Who Me?

I just bought some of this but don't have it yet. From what I read you don't need high doses to get the desired result. The higher the mgs. the more expensive. I certainly don't have $230.

You can also get it on Etsy which has much better prices. If the stuff I got helps I'll look for other options. $16 to test from a reliable place is fine.

http://www.anandaapothecary.com/CBD-Oils/index.html

Remy

Administrator
I've been experimenting with the Ananda CBD oil too...I think it is helpful for pain management. I bought it to hopefully calm down my overactive immune system so the pain reduction was a nice surprise.

I'm surprised too by the high cost of your product, @KweenPita, and would be interested to know if there is a reason. Is it much better for some reason than the ones sold by Ananda/Etsy?

I've had the hardest time finding information about appropriate dosing though and it seems like there is a wide variety. It makes it all a lot more complicated than it seems like it should be.

If anyone has any good links to education on dosing, I'd love to read them!

Who Me?

Cort

Founder of Health Rising and Phoenix Rising
Staff member
I found out about 6 weeks ago that there was a form of cannabis oils made from industrial hemp, therefore not marijuana that was legal for use in all 50 United States of America. Funny thing this Industrial Hemp, if you get the right variety and right part of the plant really does the same thing marijuana does, the exact same thing. They call it CBD, you can take it in a variety of ways. They take out most of the THC, so it is legal but won't vouch you would pass a drug test. If you check out You Tube, you will find officianato's of getting "wasted" have found ways to get so on CBD without the THC and will recommend the blends. Makes for hilarious entertainment!

But after my research I found some really good groups, because there are some who were selling impostor worthless oils and this stuff is pricey. But there nonprofit organizations and excellent supplier who started this movement out of compassion for the masses who could benefit but live in areas where they are unable or aren't dead enough to qualify, like my state Georgia.

So I ordered from one of the very best. Decided to go with oil you take orally under the tongue. I won't mention brands because I am not here to promote. But it is the best in the industry. I ordered the small bottle but they sent me the bottle that was 3 times the cost. The only thing I can figure is the woman I was talking to was asking about my life. I told her what I used to do before becoming disabled, Family Support, Jail Ministry etc. Then she told to register through another program I qualified for a discounted price next time. But my account was only charged $230 and I got a $650 bottle. Amazing.

What's more amazing is I am in really, really bad shape psychically. I have Neuralgia, daily Migraines, Muscle spasms, IBS, IC, Fatigue, Degenerated Disc Pain, TMJ, Insomnia, Nausea, and my bones just ache. Those are just my daily routine my pain levels on a good day is 6 with medication. If I have to ride in a car, shop, or sit up for extended periods, my Bp goes through the roof, we are talking stroke levels because the pain is like 15. But I am stoic. Always. I was a punching bag as child so I learned I could control the situation by not allowing my pain to show, actually smiling as I got beat. I actually walked around with a fractured spine and tailbone for 3 days as a 12 year old helping the family move before my pain was noticed enough for me to get care. So I am in bad shape psychically. But my song is "Keep on Smiling". So I do.

But this works, for even me. First dose, I took a type of very potent CBD under tongue 50mg. Held it for 30 seconds. Then swished around my mouth for 30 seconds. It was supposed to taste like Chocolate Mint. I have Alodyne Fibromyalgia, which makes me be able to distinguish ingredients of foods when we eat at restaurants and create almost verbatim the first time. This was not Chocolate Mint. This was like chewing a joint. Which I have done before so no biggie. But within minutes I felt heat going down my spine. Hmmmm, I thought.

It's been two weeks. My hands and feet no longer have the burning and prickling feeling. My body doesn't feel like I have fire ants crawling on it. I haven't had a TMJ incident in a few days. I have had to take Migraine medicine in a few days. I am not taking pain meds as often, and even forget to take my medicine during the day, when I used to watch the clock and count the minutes. My muscles used to jump and spasm with meds, now only my shoulders and my neck are still giving me problems. In fact, my spine is my big hurt now. But you can't really count that because last night I had SEX! AND ENJOYED IT! No bladder pain! No aches! It was first in sooooo long! I know too much information but hell we will never meet and we are all grown ups! So it's working and I am happy. Really happy not just smiling because I am supposed but because I think this might be answer to cutting down meds, getting better everyday and maybe as I heal and my poor body gets a break...ENERGY
Wow!

Congratulations and pass it on. Even good sex to top it off!

But I want to know the company you ordered this from and how you chose them.....:)
And how long it's supposed to last. :)

KweenPita

I chose CW Botanical because Charlotte Webb is the most popular of "Industrial hemp" also they are a company that works with Realm of Caring, non profit, that if you can qualify through them, you can get a steep discount. CW Botanical was a Company that started it all, because they cared for people. I did about 24/7 research for 2 weeks before I bought because I found out so many jerks were selling "cannabis" products misrepresenting the strength of CBD in them and the processing. If you give your symptoms to Realm of Caring, they will even tell you the strength you need. I have MS like symptoms, plus Fibromyalgia Symptoms and ME, so I is a MESS! BUT I am feeling sooooo much better. Studies in Israel say we have CBD in our bodies already and they hypothesis that many Immunologic disorders can be reversed do to lack of CBD in our bodies. All I know is I am getting better, needing less meds, not needing the THC aspect of Marijuana to do it.

KweenPita

I am using a high dose that is true. I am hoping to go through a "flair reversal". I have been told by respected Fibromyalgia Doctors that as you heal, when you are in a flair, it's like walking backwards down a path during the stages. Since my total breakdown in 2007, which began with my second bout of Cancer of the Uterus in 99 with a Staphylococcus infection in my incision from the Hospital which lasted 7 months, I deteriorated to bed 22 hours a day. Where before I was WOO HOO, Wonder Woman with MS like Symptoms, but using diet, vitamins, holistic medicine.

In 2005, after 6 months of total bed rest, I tried to commit suicide, because I was given no hope, no answers, no diagnosis, no help. But boy, try to off yourself Doctors take you seriously then.

So maybe 25mg hit, is good for some. Maybe others can try some CBD Gold, that's good. There's a lot for not so serious. I am not a whiner. But hear me, every day of my life I pray it's my last, not that I would take it now, but I have lived a wonderful life, accomplished so much, been able to do almost everything in all my dreams, have true love of a good man, great grown children, and belief that if tomorrow I don't wake, I will behold the most beautiful sight of my whole being, and all is well.

So yes, we, my husband and I, went for the very best shot. Realm of Caring guided me in my dosing. It's very high. So please, before you say something is expensive, or judge my experience. Know that my choices are well informed, personal to my situation and to my level of needs. I am very happy that you have found a more cost effective way of treating your needs and I hope you are satisfied with your results as mine are giving back my life.

Remy

Administrator
So yes, we, my husband and I, went for the very best shot. Realm of Caring guided me in my dosing. It's very high. So please, before you say something is expensive, or judge my experience. Know that my choices are well informed, personal to my situation and to my level of needs. I am very happy that you have found a more cost effective way of treating your needs and I hope you are satisfied with your results as mine are giving back my life.
You've clearly taken my response as a criticism when it wasn't meant as anything but a sincere question by someone just beginning to experiment and research CBD.
I am curious about your experience and hoped you would share some of the research you did to come to the conclusions you have regarding your dosing etc. since info is hard to find.
I'm not sure why you took that as judgment or felt the need to be snappy back at me for asking a question.

Who Me?

As @Remy said, no one was criticizing you. I commented on the cost because there is zero way I could afford Charlotte's Web It's good you are able to and have help with dosing.

We all have struggled and lost a lot in our lives. I've lost 20 years.

KweenPita

As @Remy said, no one was criticizing you. I commented on the cost because there is zero way I could afford Charlotte's Web It's good you are able to and have help with dosing.

We all have struggled and lost a lot in our lives. I've lost 20 years.

KweenPita

I know, I realized after I posted it I was being an overly emotional Dago B!#Ch who a Vagal Nerve Block that day. Please forgive me. Yes, I am taking on my syringe (as we have to suck the messy oil up of a bottle with a syringe then take off the needle) .5ml Charlotte Webb. And yes I am having dramatic results. No, we can't afford it either. I would have gotten a smallish 20 dose bottle had it not been for the incompetent distributor I went through who gave me a "discount price" then never sent the product as said, so 5 days later I called, he said oh we had a Snafu, post it today, since I had paid for expedited delivery. So I checked USPS, and the number was there, but it never updated, and never updated and I gave it 4 days and call USPS, they give me their big gun, said yes it had #, but was never sent. So called hubby, because I called distributor and as soon as I say rip off, he says I am getting bad connection. So I am major Dago, now, hubby says "you're no diplomat, but I promise I will get results, today".

I call CW Botanicals and get their Public Relations and ask do they even do business with this guy. She is a wonderful woman whose a talker like me, I told her I had been offered jobs in public relations, even a politician wanted to hire me after I gave a speech at fund raising event. So, when she found out my community history and my health history, she put me on hold. She came back and said her General Manager was sending me a free sample and to register with the Realm of Caring.

So good deeds do get paid back. I got a fifty dose bottle in the mail two days later. A week later the distributor finally found my order. But it will be a hardship if I need to continue. We are looking to sell our humble home and relocate if we have to marijuana state where veterans or disability people get a break, and cost of living is good. Because I just feel my life slipping away with kidney's failing this has prompted us to take drastic actions. I have to get off my medicine load give them a break. We don't know what is causing them the distress, now my body is acting like LUPUS!

But please check into Realm of Caring, or other Not for Profits, sell yourself. I don't whine, I don't exaggerate. But I have learned that there are good people out there willing to help if tell your story enough and it's pure. I know I used to be one of those people who would do anything to help a try hard person to a better place in their life and not stop until they were there. Over 700 notches on my belt, if you don't count prisons, jails, young marrieds, and rich people who I helped spend their money for good things that meant something, no they really, really helped once they saw the good.

Remy

Administrator
So I did look at the Realm of Caring website and there is a lot of good info there.
For example, I found this on dosing:

If you are sensitive to interventions, or are on one or more pharmaceuticals (please reference Potential AED Interactions at theroc.us):
Start at 12.5mg (0.25mL of CWHO 5,000) administered twice a day for a total of 25mg/day, increasing every 3-4 weeks by 12.5mg until symptom relief. Decrease amount with any worsening of symptoms.
For all other adults:
Start at 25mg (0.5mL of CWHO 5,000) administered twice a day for a total of 50mg/day, increasing every 3-4 weeks by 25mg until symptom relief. Decrease amount with any worsening of symptoms.

@KweenPita, do you mind sharing where you topped out on your dose?

Remy

Administrator
I also found this from a Dr William Courtney...not sure if he is a reputable source or not?
That seems like a REALLY large dose...for your average 70 kg person, that would work out to 350 mg-1400 mg a day. So at the top end of that range, the 5000 mg bottle from Charlotte's Web would last for 3.5 days...so your total monthly cost would be roughly $4500. How does anyone afford that? Even at the low end of that range, it would still be $1000/month.

Do people really need THAT much to see positive changes?

The ideal CBD dose to body weight 178lbs 80 kg. Dose at 5 TO 20 mg/Kg Body weight. Dose schedule per FDA & DHHS patent 6, 630,507 Bl.

KweenPita

Well, I finally just called Realm of Caring because I CW Botanical told me to get a Counselor to hear my symptoms, and she said do the .5ml. Frankly, I weigh 230 @ 5'4", and my symptoms were like Cort described once an Aids patient in their last two weeks of life, that much suffering. It was intermittent, thank God for good days, but honestly with that dose within two weeks I am feeling so much better. I am coming out of the flare. Somethings are gone forever, my thyroid is ate up with nodules, dead. I have my kidneys failing, but hopefully they may stabilize. I have regenerative disc, compliments of being a amateur punching bug for my 17 years of life. But sweetie, my neuralgia is almost non existent where there was burning and sharp pain their just a little numbness off feeling in my hands and feet. No migraines. Spasms way down, just evening pain in the classical shoulder, neck, V Form. IBS is better, but still have to careful. IC is nonexistent. I am going to stay on high dose for 3 months, then go to maintenance dose. Following the Israeli hypothesis, most Immunological diseases can be reversed due to can cannaboid deficiency.

KweenPita

And I think those higher doses are crazy because I took my CBD one night at 7, then had a drink out with friends at 8:30, and got "stoned", on a one shot fruity drink. Because I was seeing color tracer outlines. So no more drinks for me. High doses would floor you, I would think. I used love being stoned, now not so much at all. No so much at all!

Seeksassy

I just bought some of this but don't have it yet. From what I read you don't need high doses to get the desired result. The higher the mgs. the more expensive. I certainly don't have $230.

You can also get it on Etsy which has much better prices. If the stuff I got helps I'll look for other options. $16 to test from a reliable place is fine.

http://www.anandaapothecary.com/CBD-Oils/index.html
I hope you'll let us know how it works. I don't know who to trust online (as to supplier). Depending on level of fibro fog, I don't trust my own research skills, either.

Who Me?

@Seeksassy i read the dosing wrong so I'm going to try to return this and get some with higher dosing from etsy

There are plenty of reviews there so I'm not worried about quality.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources