Suspicious ground vibrations have been reported in Canton, GA and Durham, NC. Is anyone else noticing?

Apo Sci

We are getting suspicious ground vibrations in Durham, NC and they are also being reported in Canton, GA. Controlled websites are trying to prevent people from disclosing other areas. You can read about them at this article from Canton, Georgia (also read the article comment by Jeff copied below).

Is anyone else getting suspicious ground vibrations that feel like the ground is slightly shaking? Please list your city and state if you do. They may disturb your sleep as they cause vibration in houses which is especially noticeable at the top floors.

ME patients are very sensitive to it due to the sound sense irritation.

Earth 'shakes' in south Canton baffle local residents, officials

We are also getting these ground vibrations in Durham, North Carolina. They are low frequency vibrations and can be felt by putting pressure against poles stuck in concrete. Here the wave pulses from South to North. I have a theory that they may be intended to 1) accelerate the wear and tear on housing structures 2) harm the mental health of people by disruption of sleep 3) Cause a resonance in covid vaccinated people who have magnetized brains from nano particles that at high intensity causes them to lose mental status and go unconscious. The higher the amplitude of the wave the worse the effects. We are getting it so bad at 300 Cascade Falls Lane, Durham that the roofs are shaking off their foundations at the housing complex and it is causing major damage. WHAT ARE THEY INJECTING ON US AND WHY? (SPANISH WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES). Here's a video of the skull magnetism with volt meter measurements. https://ugetube.com/watch/what-are-...h-with-english-subtitles_gVuF1tUXEqKbH9q.html https://ugetube.com/watch/what-are-...h-with-english-subtitles_gVuF1tUXEqKbH9q.html The source here is from the federal Secondary Command Center of the Social Security Administration which was constructed in 2012. Here's an engineering complaint about it. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xA7Pg0WHWDTC29IQSw8fWDXgPZYV7Fzp/view?usp=sharing

Strange vibration sensations - what's causing it??

I've found several forums where there have been posts from people experiencing this disconcerting feeling of an internal quivering or vibration but none of them are current, so I wanted to see if anyone else out there is having the same experience and can share an insight into what might be causing it.

I started to get this feeling of internal vibration when I was mainly lying in bed and then occasionally if I shifted position it might last for 30 seconds or so before disappearing. That was about 8 months ago. Now I feel it every night and during the day as well quite often.

I have also noticed this in my area. I had to soften my Sleep Number air bed to lessen the vibrations to be able to sleep.

The second link states that patients in different forums are reporting it. If you come across any please post links to this thread.

Last edited:

Apo Sci

We are getting suspicious ground vibrations in Durham, NC and they are also being reported in Canton, GA. Controlled websites are trying to prevent people from disclosing other areas. You can read about them at this article from Canton, Georgia (also read the article comment by Jeff copied below).

Is anyone else getting suspicious ground vibrations that feel like the ground is slightly shaking? Please list your city and state if you do. They may disturb your sleep as they cause vibration in houses which is especially noticeable at the top floors.

ME patients are very sensitive to it due to the sound sense irritation.

Earth 'shakes' in south Canton baffle local residents, officials

Strange vibration sensations - what's causing it??

I have also noticed this in my area. I had to soften my Sleep Number air bed to lessen the vibrations to be able to sleep.

The second link states that patients in different forums are reporting it. If you come across any please post links to this thread.

I have a theory about this. Locally we have a Social Security Building that was completed in 2012 (SSA Secondary Command Center at 3604 Louis Stephens Dr., Durham, NC which appears to be the source of the eminations locally. Here is a video from Germany in 2012 where they had weird noises and ground vibration at the same time. This could have been some kind of a test for ground vibration equipment installed at different places around the world. The current vibrations do not emit sound however.

The vibrations were also noted in Colorado, Kota Samarahan (Malaysia), Philadelphia PA, Arizona and Windsor, Ontario Canada.
and
Best video so far.

Last edited:

Apo Sci

I spoke to a structural engineer and he had concerns about older structures (bridges, pedestrian walkways) that don't have dampening to stop static waves. There was recently a pedestrian walkway bridge in Washington DC that collapsed on a highway. These structures and housing could be the primary targets.

Last edited:

Apo Sci

The CIA is involved. The targeting for the vibrations requires them to hack into a resident on the top floor's cell phone to read the accelerometer so they can adjust the frequency and amplitude of the vibrations. To hack in they have to access private information from internet companies and cell phone companies. They run the data through the cell phone data connection to get around any WiFi VPN blocking.

You can disable it by turning off the sensors on the tenant's phone.

Apo Sci

Guys I have a lot of new developments on this one and it's been progressing rapidly. This is a fake Social Security Administration Center. It is actually staffed by private security personnel. It definitely is admitting the ground vibrations and they are all over Southern Durham. They want me out of the picture and have so far done extensive hacking into my router, cell phone, and PC. I'm going to go into exactly what they're doing to give you an idea of how advanced this Weaponry is. First of all I have 6 dental implants and they're able to track me on routers in the apartment complex by the frequency that my dental implants give off. This allows them to geofence a location which they direct two kinds of weapons at. The first weapon is a low frequency ground vibration of 0.8 Hertz which shakes multi-story buildings violently and causes major structural damage over time. They have set up an additional vibrator which has additional capabilities with faster targeting at 107 TW Alexander Blvd, Durham. They pair this low frequency beam with a 96 Hertz beam that causes muscle inhibition. They also are you using a microwave radiation weapon which damages the nervous system and greatly amplifies the muscle weakness. I am dropping held objects and experiencing severe fatigue. They are targeting all of these weapons on me. It is possible to use aluminum foil and emergency blankets to Shield from the microwave radiation however you need to 2 ml thickness to do it. They analyzed the blueprints to my apartment complex and set a plan to drop a beam on my head that would decapitate me. The ground vibration beam is being targeted through an additional low income housing complex called Aven. We are also feeling ground vibrations at low class stores next to a supermarket called Food Lion which is located at 4900 NC-55 Ste 300, Durham, NC 27713. I have also detected the ground vibrations at a Target a few miles away at 4037 Durham-Chapel Hill Blvd, Durham, NC 27707 which I suspect is being hit buy a different emitter. Please take this message seriously I am not screwing around. They are actually using this kind of Weaponry directly on me and the complex. The low frequency vibrations are only apparent on the third floor since that is where most of the buildings shaking occurs. The progressive Democrat officials ignore complaints made and Gaslight people making complaints pretending that they are crazy however the health effects improve if you Shield so this is absolutely real. If anyone can help me I need to get out of this place. I'm pretty sure that they're going to eventually shake the roof down but I can't afford a place on my own and my renter's insurance will not cover temporary housing unless the place is condemned. Here is a picture to give you some idea of what I have to do to protect against the microwave radiation. Cuz you have no idea what kind of Fight You are in for against the New World Order. They have essentially taken billions of dollars of American taxpayer money and used it on weapons to attack US citizens. I think the purpose of the structural vibration attack on the general area is to destroy supermarkets which will disrupt food supply and also to destroy housing. They are completely trying to break down Society. I just want you guys to understand the kind of fight that you're getting into because they're not pulling out any stops. This is a fight to the end.

Apo Sci

New NWO infrastructure attacks: Destroy Housing and make electric power supply lethal.

Apo Sci

For a long time, I wondered why many people didn't observe the widespread ground vibrations. Yesterday I realized why. Everyone isn't aware of the nanobots that they are eating from bioaccumulation in meat from the contaminated grains. Combined with the inhaled nanobots most nonvegetarians have a very high nanobot load. There is a general effect that can and often is induced that people have their nanobots magnetized so they are attracted to the earth. Aside from the fatigue this causes, this also causes them to move with the ground vibrations so they do not notice the shake. Also, this is a power source for the nanobots as a moving magnet generates an electric field which they use. It is a very clever system. Use a phone accelerometer to get around this.

For extensive information on the nanobots see:
NSA Nanobot Attacks on US Civilians-Pain generators, body control, feeling influencing | Page 2 | Health Rising's Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) and Fibromyalgia Forums

IssacMoyer

Ground vibrations can have a significant impact on concrete constructions. The vibrations can cause cracking and other damage to the concrete, leading to expensive repairs. I live in that area, and last year, the floor in our garage cracked due to some vibrations. I tried to solve this by myself, but my wife contacted https://www.concretecontractorsfortworthtexas.com/. These guys repaired the floor in a few hours and made it stronger using chemicals. I think that everyone should work with the best ones in such cases to prevent any disease.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources