DanDan6683

Hey Everyone,

Has anybody had any luck with healing leaky gut? I suspect it’s a big issue of mine and I’ve been following a gut healing protocol for a while now and I’m seeing good results but was wondering if anybody more experienced can give me any extra advice.

Currently I follow a ketogenic diet, and incorporate the following into my daily life…

L-Glutamine
Beef gelatine
Bone broth
Goats milk kefir
24hr yogurt
High strength probiotic capsules
Sauerkraut

I have a white coating on my tongue that never goes away, and I’ve read this is a sign of bacterial overgrowth

Any help would be heatedly appreciated

Lots of love to you all x

Carl#1

What you are taking supplies lots of Glycine which is what is helping you. Glutamine is a component of Glutathione which is in high demand in CFS. Adding some NAC might also help.

It is misinformation where it is claimed that L-Glutamine will heal Increased Digestive Permeability/"Leaky Gut" because the cause is a biofilm protected pathogenic infection and L-Glutamine will not fix that. That is the cause of CFS.

A role for a leaky gut and the intestinal microbiota in the pathophysiology of myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) - Daniel Vipond
There is a very tiny mention of a pathogenic infection in a very big paper.

Last edited:

DanDan6683

What you are taking supplies lots of Glycine which is what is helping you. Glutamine is a component of Glutathione which is in high demand in CFS. Adding some NAC might also help.

It is misinformation where it is claimed that L-Glutamine will heal Increased Digestive Permeability/"Leaky Gut" because the cause is a biofilm protected pathogenic infection and L-Glutamine will not fix that. That is the cause of CFS.

A role for a leaky gut and the intestinal microbiota in the pathophysiology of myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) - Daniel Vipond
There is a very tiny mention of a pathogenic infection in a very big paper.
This is really helpful, thank you Carl 🙏🏼

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources