HGH Therapy and FM/CFS

Aidan Walsh

Well, this too, if you are not getting good REM healing sleep, you are aging more. I get 8-10 hrs REM sleep nightly and just approaching 18 months using the gel...worth every penny and I'm so willing to give up all the gadgets people spend $$$$ on in their lives, for what????

And I have no desire to wear a contraption on my face to get some good sleep....and how good can it be anyway. I can't imagine trying to sleep like that. REM sleep is the first benefit reported with the gel.
When do you think this will be more available in other places? Would they Ship it to Canada yet or is it still mainland USA

Aidan Walsh

ok I will look into an address in Canada I still need to do Privately a growth hormone test doing others now Pancreas etc

jaminhealth

More good news today from daughter who has been using the Gel close to 2 yrs now and her blood work on hem and ferritin and those labs, are better than ever. She dealt with anemia for many yrs as I mentioned above in opening post. All the world is a mess and her good health and blood improves....Our health is #1, and we'll get thru the rest.

jaminhealth

My daughter just sent me this testimony from a Fibro/Lupus person using the Gel.

Another little testimonial...

What can I say?? It has been nineteen months on gel and four months on Fortress. I am so excited what this has done for me, I have lupus and fibromyalgia. If anyone has this you can relate!! Tired all time, can’t sleep, no energy, can’t lose weight, brain fog, night sweats, bad mood, depressed, joint pain and so much more!! My labs stayed low and I could care less. Labs are much better!! Thank goodness these products came into my life!! #dontgiveup

jaminhealth

I'm about to hit 24 months of using the HGH gel and I love love love my 8-10 hrs of healing restorative sleep...if only some here would get on it, they could have a new life, maybe, 8-10 hrs of great sleep is what could help them... and they would experience changes in under 3 months.

And as I've said this HGH gel is rubbed into various areas of the skin and not taken by mouth or any injections of any kind....

Last edited:

GrammaLinda

That a not a through explanation at all. It's complete manipulation and you dont seem to be aware of it. You can read any number books on this, contact recovered people and ask what they think. You haven't done this though.... And yes, even though it may scare you, this affects more than thousands of people. This you can also read about.
Well, this too, if you are not getting good REM healing sleep, you are aging more. I get 8-10 hrs REM sleep nightly and just approaching 18 months using the gel...worth every penny and I'm so willing to give up all the gadgets people spend $$$$ on in their lives, for what????

And I have no desire to wear a contraption on my face to get some good sleep....and how good can it be anyway. I can't imagine trying to sleep like that. REM sleep is the first benefit reported with the gel.
Yes, this apparently is the case for all those 1000's using this new HGH gel now. Years of damage from disease, life's challenges, traumas, etc etc etc.

I'd love to have someone with this "true" CFS use it and receive it's benefits.....

When I did a search of: "Does Human Growth Hormone Make The Body Work Better" this is one very thorough explanation of HGH.

"true CFS"? I thought this was a forum for ME/CFS patients.

jaminhealth

It is and also FM and some other health issues are discussed. Some here have other issues as well. I don't deal with CFS/ME but know a lot about it, my issue is "mild" FM I think and mess of OA.

Here is info on Dr. Kent Holtorf and his HGH work

I believe I'm in 2 yrs with the HGH I use topically.

GrammaLinda

It is and also FM and some other health issues are discussed. Some here have other issues as well. I don't deal with CFS/ME but know a lot about it, my issue is "mild" FM I think and mess of OA.

Here is info on Dr. Kent Holtorf and his HGH work

I believe I'm in 2 yrs with the HGH I use topically.
Hi jamminhealth - it just throws me when I think I am addressing or asking a question concerning ME/CFS/FM and someone with another issue replies and has nothing to do with my questions and concerns. Nothing at all against other issues. Maybe I should phrase my posts to me/cfs/fm patients only.
Good luck with your healthy issues.

jaminhealth

I would NOT be on this forum if I had NOT been given the FM dx back in 1999 but I've always questioned it, some days I feel worse than others, some mornings I feel like I've been run over by a truck after a good night sleep, but I'm not sick as some people mention they are.

I've always hoped someone here would have gone to the homeopathic HGH for their CFS/ME issues as the HGH maybe could have helped them. I'm using the HGH gel a couple yrs and I do get some help and one big one is great sleep and sleep is so healing overall. Sorry I stepped on toes.

jaminhealth

This thread has gotten lost, here is a recent video on someone using the Somaderm HGH and has CFS

As I've said I'd love to have someone here try it for at least 3 months and report their benefits.

GrammaLinda

I have taken hgh in the past and felt it helped. I recently ordered enough for 3 months, Will keep you posted. I also take cbd oils. If nothing else both keep my nails strong and growing.

jaminhealth

I have taken hgh in the past and felt it helped. I recently ordered enough for 3 months, Will keep you posted. I also take cbd oils. If nothing else both keep my nails strong and growing.

Hi, did you buy the Somaderm that I've been talking about. And yes all I've heard for the long time I'm using it now, it takes about 3 months to notice a good shift, I noticed something change in the first month. My daughter guided me thru my journey as she's deeply involved with Somaderm and it's her home business too. I hope hope good things for you on using this HGH if that is in fact the one you went with. j

jaminhealth

GrammaLinda, talking to my daughter yesterday and mentioning you going on HGH and she feels you didn't go on Somaderm...The video I posted and I can't get volume up, is about a CFS person using Somaderm.

Now she doesn't deal with CFS nor do I but we enjoy the benefits from using Somaderm...and she menitoned last night in her 57 yrs she has not had the best thick hair she has now, she is close to 2 yrs using it.

There are many HGH suppliers and many make their product with Amino Acids, not what Somaderm is all about.

Get Our Free ME/CFS and FM Blog!

Forum Tips

Support Our Work

DO IT MONTHLY

HEALTH RISING IS NOT A 501 (c) 3 NON-PROFIT

Shopping on Amazon.com For HR

Latest Resources