Love & Discounts in the Time of Coronavirus

Love & Discounts in the Time of Coronavirus

_I need help in my home_ (3)
Today's Updates

For anyone who is homebound or sheltering in place: Food. Rent. Internet. Unemployment. Paid Leave. Student Loans. Grocery Delivery. Doctor Visits. What to Do During School Closings: Read the Latest Updates

Tools and Help for ME

For friends with ME or Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (Sometimes called "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome")

? Right here at Health Rising. Cort Johnson has published a great series of articles on Coronavirus: 8 Reasons People with ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia Should Be Careful, How to Stop an Epidemic, Why You Should Trust No One, and More

? #MEAction has a wonderful page that is continually updated: COVID 19 Resources for People with ME

? Colleen Steckel and ME International have created this great page that is continually updated: Coronavirus and #MyalgicE

? #MEAction has also published this a very helpful new Hospital Form and Hospital Checklist

? Medicare and many other insurance programs are now accepting online visits. If you've been homebound or bedridden and unable to get to a doctor, now might be a chance to: Online Doctors & Therapists in the Time of Corona

? #MEAction runs all kinds of events and discussions you can participate in from home: join a call

? Stay connected: Health Rising Forums – For ME, CFS, and FM

Love & Discounts
Call For Support
Save Spoons
Remember ME

This post was created by people with ME/CFS (Sometimes called "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome"). Being homebound is nothing new to us. Many of us have been homebound or bedridden for five, or ten, or twenty years.

There is now a great deal of support, understanding, and help available to people staying home during Coronavirus, but none of this was available to us all these years, and when Coronavirus is over, it may go away again.

As you go about your day, please take a moment to think about your homebound friends.

???,

Sakara The Dreamer
Noa & The MEmis
Jessica Behind Dark Glasses
Soul & the Rainstick Giraffe
The Million Missing Shoes
Kaeley Singing from Pillows
Alan & Bingo the Alter-Ego Basset Hound
Elizabeth The Love Warrior
The Last Moment of Sun
Lori Madiera & 1,098 Days
Rebecca The Artist Nerd Do-Gooder