My mission is to help people suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS, also known as M.E.) and Fibromyalgia (FMS) to reduce their symptoms and recover from this illness. Dan Neuffer
Dan Neuffer’s story with chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) / fibromyalgia began with an abrupt onset triggered by a vaccination. His symptoms ranged from extreme fatigue not alleviated by rest, bouts of fever and other flu-like symptoms, gastrointestinal symptoms as well as night sweats, cardiac symptoms, orthostatic hypotension, allodynia, excessive urination at night, salt cravings, pain and neurological symptoms such as fibro fog.
After fruitlessly seeing dozens of doctors, Dan took matters into his own hands and found a pathway to recovery. He believes that autonomic nervous system dysregulation plays a fundamental role in these illnesses and that a comprehensive treatment approach is critical; when he found the right treatment protocol treatments that hadn’t worked for him before began to work.
Since Dan recovered he has written two books, CFS Unravelled and Discover Hope and created an online recovery program for ME/CFS/Fibromyalgia called ANS REWIRE.
Check out his website here
Health Rising Blogs
- A Reluctant Patient: How Dan Neuffer’s Medical Past Almost Cost Him His Life
- A Positive Prognosis for CFS/FM/POTS. (Does it Help?)
- When Retreat Means Advance: A Recovered Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/Fibromyalgia Patient Looks Back
- Nobody Knows What Chronic Fatigue Syndrome / Fibromyalgia is Really Like (Probably Not Even You)
- Do People Really Recover From ME/CFS and/or Fibromyalgia? An Inquiry
- Unraveling the Cause of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia? Recovered Author Asserts Single System to Blame
But when I started I had very little knowledge or training in physiology or biochemistry, so the task was a little daunting. I spent whatever time I had available during my well times researching at various University and other medical libraries and eventually formed a hypothesis for the pathogenesis of Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.