Check out chapter by chapter overviews of books on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia and Health. Interested in blogging about a book you found valuable? Contact us!
The Last Best Cure by Donna Jackson Nakazawa
The Last Best Cure chronicles the efforts of a person with a severe autoimmune disorder to, over one year, regain her joy in life and some of her health through meditation, mindfulness and acupuncture. Thanks to Donna Jackson Nakazawa for allowing Health Rising to present overviews of the chapters in her book.
- “The Last Best Cure”: An Exploration of One Woman’s Quest For Healing # I – Beginnings
- The Past WAS Prologue: The Last Best Cure II: An Autoimmune Patient Searches For Health
- Alps to Climb: Lab Tests and Clinic Workup Suggest Big Trials Ahead – the Last Best Cure Pt. III
- “I Think I Have A Meditation Disability” : The Last Best Cure #IV
- Telomeres, Wandering Minds, and Creating Cellular Health: the Last Best Cure V
- The Human Condition: Hijacked by Disaster – the Last Best Cure #VI
- Playing Catch With Your Thoughts – In Mid-Air: The Last Best Cure #VII
- The Human Condition: Hijacked by Disaster – the Last Best Cure #VIII
- The Last Best Cure #IX: Lovingly Rewiring the Immune System
Fibromyalgia: How Stress Turns into Pain
Dr. Martinez-Lavin provides an overview of Fibromyalgia, how it’s diagnosed and treated, as well as his theory that autonomic nervous system problems underlie the disorder.