This survey is an attempt to learn about spinal issues in chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) and fibromyalgia (FM). Find out more about spinal issues in ME/CFS and FM in Health RIsing’s ME/CFS and FM Spinal Issues Series
- Could Craniocervical Instability Be Causing ME/CFS, Fibromyalgia & POTS? The Spinal Series – Pt. I
- Jennifer Brea’s Amazing ME/CFS Recovering Story: the Spinal Series – Pt. II
- Spinal Stenosis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) and Fibromyalgia: The Spinal Series #3
- CCI/AAI surgery – If you’ve had surgery to correct craniocervical and/or atlantoaxial instability please tell us how it went here.
- Spinal stenosis surgery – If you’ve had surgery to correct spinal stenosis please tell us how it went here. (See bottom of page).
The ME/CFS and FM Spinal MRI Survey
A ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia Spinal MRI Results Survey
A survey to learn about spinal MRI results in chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) and fibromyalgia. (* denotes a required answer)