The Community Reports are a series of open questions to the chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) and fibromyalgia communities about how best to manage and live with these diseases.
They’re about about finding tips that could help you turn perhaps a corner of your ME/CFS/FM around, or learning those practices that could save you time, money and health. They’re about sharing your hard won knowledge and experiences so that others can benefit.
The Community Reports
- Tips for Newbies with ME/CFS and/or fibromyalgia
- The Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia Sleep Survey Results
- How to Recover From a Crash
- Given What You Now Know, What Would You Have Done Differently With Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS)?
- The Tests That Matter: A Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia Community Report
- What Stops You From Trying To Get Better? An ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia Community Report
- What Enriches Your Life in the Midst of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? What Helps You Make It Through?
- What Stops You From Pacing?… An Inquiry Into Pacing in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia