Below is a list of of people who have been very severely ill with ME/CFS who demonstrate that recovery or near recovery from even the severest cases of ME/CFS is possible. These people have all been completely or almost completely bed bound and most have suffered from severe sensitivity to stimuli such as light, noise and touch.
- Michael Dessin – variety of alternative treatments
- Jean – fibromyalgia patient bed bound by pain – vagus nerve stimulation
- Jennifer Brea – surgery for craniocervical instability and other spinal issues
- Jeff – surgery for craniocervical instability
- Jaclyn – antivirals
- Fred – antivirals
- Kyle McNease – chelation, antivirals, mitochondrial and adrenal support and others. (ME/CFS triggered by heavy metal poisoning.)
Check out Health Rising’s Recovery Stories section for more recovery stories.