Over 1300 registrations, 650 threads and almost 3,000 posts later Health Rising’s Forums have come a long way in 2 1/2 months.
If you’re just registered for the blog you may be missing out on some good material. If you’re registered and haven’t been by lately – do come by again. A lot has happened on the Health Rising Forums in the last couple of months. Here’s some of it.
We’re frequently running shorter blog – length articles on the Forums. Recent ones include
- Major drug trial in fibromyalgia targets sleep problems
- Autonomic nervous system problems linked to pain in fibromyalgia
- Biological Link Between Pain and Anxiety Opens New Drug Possibilities
- How Have People Recovered From ME/CFS? Check out Five Ways
- Wandering Minds: Chemo fog in Cancer Similar to Brain Fog in ME/CFS
- Lyme Disease Goes Mainstream: Johns Hopkins Opens Lyme Research and Treatment Unit
- A Seminal Figure in ME/CFS on Her Research Program: Dr. Newton Talks
And of course there are shorter posts
- Big Fibromyalgia Effort Underway to Identify New Pain Pathways
- Autoimmune patients going into remission with Vit D protocol from brazilian Dr.
- Study Suggests FM Patients Heads Not on Straight…:)
- The Pain in Fibromyalgia and Rheumatoid Arthritis: It’s Different!
- Oh No! High Fat Diet Impacts Brain Health
- Hydroxytyrosol -The Most Powerful Antioxidant (???)
Health Rising has the most interesting polls on the internet.
- Would You Take an Experimental Drug For ME/CFS and/or FM?
- How Functional are you? Take the ME/CFS/FM Functionality Poll
- What’s Your History? Take the Gynecological History Poll
- What You NOT Been Tested For?
- The Season’s Poll: Do You Notice Changes in Your Health Over the Seasons?
- A Package Deal Works for Claire
- Diet, Supplements and Pacing Work for Professional Footballer
- Adrienne Delwho’s Pathway to Remission
- Jeri’s Amazing Discovery
- Eight Years of ME/CFS Disappears in Two Hours
- How to Order Tests Online (without a doctor’s prescription)
- What to do after getting a tick bite?
- How to tell if you suffer from migraine headaches?
- Powerful “Pain Matters’ video documentary debuts
- Ways to Reduce Chronic Pain Without Drugs
- Large Databases for finding ME/CFS and FM doctors
- Major Report on CBT/GET Highlights Issues – Recommends Changes
- 6 major overview of ME/CFS,
- 9 treatment video’s,
- 5 recovery stories,
- 5 fibromyalgia overviews,
- 7 MTHFR reviews,
- 8 small fiber neuropathy video’s
and many more