(My apologies for those who got two email blasts. I’m not sure how that happened.)
In this hour plus Q&A with Sheffield ME and Fibromyalgia Group I got to blab about hot topics in fibromyalgia research, hope for future treatments, how chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS) and fibromyalgia have diverged, diagnostic issues and more.
My side of the first five minutes or so of the video had visual problems, but they clear up after that and the video is clear. Doing video’s is a work in progress for me but with my partner helping I’m learning: next steps – get the camera higher and try to look into it when I speak. 🙂
Thanks to the Sheffield group for the invitation.
Check out links to the some of the topics discussed
- Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Gulf War Illness – the Widespread Neuroinflammation
- Fibromyalgia Neuroinflammation
Finding Could Open New Treatment Options
Small Fiber Neuropathy
- Eye-Opening Finding: Small Fiber Neuropath
y Found in Fibromyalgia Patients Eyes
- Small Fiber Neuropathy (SFN) Fibromyalgia and ME/CFS Resource Page
Mitochondria and the Muscles
- A Workout Without Working (Much): Fibromyalgia Study Suggests Muscles Are ‘Wired and Tired’ As Well: Implications for ME/CFS
- Lactate – Is it Everywhere in Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS)?
- Major Fibromyalgia Muscle Study Points to the Mitochondria
- TNX-102’s Rebirth Could Help With Sleep AND Pain in Fibromyalgia
- New Anti-CGRP Migraine Drugs
Disappear Both Migraine AND Fibromyalgia For Liz
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Fibromyalgia Study Produces Lasting Relief
- Microglial Inhibiting Drugs, Supplements and Botanicals to Combat Neuroinflammation
- Marijuana as Medicine for ME/CFS and FM IV: The Doctor Speaks – Treatment #I
- HEAL II: The NIH’s Big Opioid and Pain Initiative Gets More Teeth
- Rewiring the Brain to Get Out of Pain: the Moskowitz Approach
- A Nurse With ME/CFS Finds Help in a Surprising Place: Christine’s DNRS Recovery Story
Make sure you don’t miss another one by registering for our free ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia blogs here...
Tell us how your coronavirus vaccination went and find out how other people with ME/CFS and/or FM fared with their coronavirus vaccination in Health Rising’s Coronavirus Vaccine Side Effects Poll.